Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats Up Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

t0r0

Very Simple. That Garbage makes people go nuts in the US. If you have ever experienced Morillo outside of the US, he would never had played that shit. He doesn't have to. He only has to play shit like that every now and then to keep the crowd into it. Most of the people that went there don't know real house music, the majority do, but he didn't play that track for those people. If you think I am full of it, just download any set you can find of Erick outside of the US, and you won't hear anything remotely close to that bullshit. He played that track at Crobar last month, and all the Real House Heads in the place all looked at each other like, What The Fuck is He Playing? He was not named the Best House DJ in the World by playing that bull shit everywhere, only in NY where true house music isn't appreciated by the masses.

Untrue,,, he played Nirvana in Ibiza this past August alongside Tommy Lee as well as the 50 track.........so i think he just incorporated it in his set to be different for a short period of time,,then blast em with a dose of drums and house

Untrue,,, he played Nirvana in Ibiza this past August alongside Tommy Lee as well as the 50 track.........so i think he just incorporated it in his set to be different for a short period of time,,then blast em with a dose of drums and house

That could be very well true, I was not in Ibiza this summer at all so I can't comment on that fact. The point that I am making is very simple though. In the US he will get more of a response from the crowd by playing a 50 remix, for the simple fact that, that is what is driven into peoples heads everyday all day from every angle. Hip Hop has taken over and that is that. So of course he is going to get a crazy response from a US crown when he plays that track, the same way he get's a crazy response from real house music lovers when he plays tracks like Dirty Filthy for example. The problem is, that more people are exposed to a track like "In Da Club" then to a track like "Machine Control" for instance.

sOOOOOOOOOO Everyone complaing about the hip hop now a days......... BUT!!!! How come one of the most respected dj's in the world DJng in one of the most RESPECTED HOUSE VENUES,,,(one of my favorites also) dropped 50 in da club at one of the prime times during the night/morning.. AND EVERYONE WENT CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!

btw im talking about Mr. Erick Morillo @ Discotheque.....

Told ya so!

Holla!

:hat:

YEAH HE DID SAME SHIT AT CROBAR TO