Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4 Dj Saturday?

mariaj79

Who is it? Music sucked on Saturday. No one was dancing even though the club is huge. People are just standing around while he's playing some corny ass michael jackson remix. All I could think of is really nice club but what shitty music. Can't there be house music on Saturday nite as well, with a decent DJ? Can't wait until Friday.

Who is it? Music sucked on Saturday. No one was dancing even though the club is huge. People are just standing around while he's playing some corny ass michael jackson remix. All I could think of is really nice club but what shitty music. Can't there be house music on Saturday nite as well, with a decent DJ? Can't wait until Friday.

sorry you felt this way, guess 1 out of 1000 didnt enjoy the music....I just find it pretty funny that you have 8 posts and 6 of them were about merge circa and now studio.....ALTERIOR MOTIVE PERHAPS????

Seems a little fishy to meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cheers

have fun

Kosta P.

sorry you felt this way, guess 1 out of 1000 didnt enjoy the music....I just find it pretty funny that you have 8 posts and 6 of them were about merge circa and now studio.....ALTERIOR MOTIVE PERHAPS????

Seems a little fishy to meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cheers

have fun

Kosta P.

Did you ask all of the 1000 people if they enjoy the music? I'm sure it was more then one person that thought music was crap. Just cuz you liked it doesn't mean everyone liked it. I'll say it again, music was shit on Saturday. I don't have any alterior motives and again cuz i have 6 posts doesn't mean anything..actually all it means is that I do not post on this board..

Did you ask all of the 1000 people if they enjoy the music? I'm sure it was more then one person that thought music was crap. Just cuz you liked it doesn't mean everyone liked it. I'll say it again, music was shit on Saturday. I don't have any alterior motives and again cuz i have 6 posts doesn't mean anything..actually all it means is that I do not post on this board..

now 9 posts lets break em down

4 merge

1 circa

2 crobar

2 studio...funny how 3 of those places had the same owner/staff

hence my assumption of alterior motives.

i think its great how you came to 3 spots i worked and didnt enjoy a single one and posted about it...i guess thats the only time you went out or is that the only time you didnt enjoy yourself?

c'mon now let it go.....yorue not foolin anyone here :nono::)

So why bother posting now you dumb bitch?? Next week do us all a favor and don't show up. Next time you feel the urge to post, don't!

THANKS!!! WHORE

Go to places that "keep it real" lol..............................

Saturday night @studio 4 has to be one of my favorite nights. Guys 23 ladies 21

AWSOME crowd, TONS AND TONS of girls and FUN, .....YES , FUN music.

If you would like to "keep it real" come listen to Rydell on fridays, maybe you will like it better. :)

Go to places that "keep it real" lol..............................

Saturday night @studio 4 has to be one of my favorite nights. Guys 23 ladies 21

AWSOME crowd, TONS AND TONS of girls and FUN, .....YES , FUN music.

If you would like to "keep it real" come listen to Rydell on fridays, maybe you will like it better. :)

i love "keeping it real"

thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now 9 posts lets break em down

4 merge

1 circa

2 crobar

2 studio...funny how 3 of those places had the same owner/staff

hence my assumption of alterior motives.

i think its great how you came to 3 spots i worked and didnt enjoy a single one and posted about it...i guess thats the only time you went out or is that the only time you didnt enjoy yourself?

c'mon now let it go.....yorue not foolin anyone here :nono::)

LMAO...I'll say it again just to piss you off since you're taking my comment to heart. MUSIC SUCKED ON SATURDAY NITE IN STUDIO 4 and I do not know you, do not have a problem with those three places infact I go there all the time and have fun and I have no Alterior motives. I do not promote any clubs so no motive to trash Studio 4. All I'm saying is the songs he played were crap.