Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4 Dj Saturday?

mariaj79

sorry you felt this way, guess 1 out of 1000 didnt enjoy the music....I just find it pretty funny that you have 8 posts and 6 of them were about merge circa and now studio.....ALTERIOR MOTIVE PERHAPS????

Seems a little fishy to meeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cheers

have fun

Kosta P.

inspector kosta is on the case

yeah, roveen is the bestest dj, better than carl cox, better than victor calderone......... he's just sick..... roveen is the bestest dj ever....... i bet he can even make "mary had a little lamb" sound hott..........

Roveen is sick? LMAO you need to get out and hear other DJs...maybe he had

a bad nite but I doubt it, that's just the kind of DJ he is. SO to all of you promoters/friends of the owner etc who are trying to pack Studio 4, I understand why you're doing this, lying about how sick roveen is but at the same time Studio 4 won't have a problem getting a crowd. If it's roveen playing or another shitty DJ..it's Jersey and that is the new "hot spot" so relax and stop making up shit about how sick roveen is, that comment just made me :vomit2: and laugh at your pathetic ass.

Roveen is sick? LMAO you need to get out and hear other DJs...maybe he had

a bad nite but I doubt it, that's just the kind of DJ he is. SO to all of you promoters/friends of the owner etc who are trying to pack Studio 4, I understand why you're doing this, lying about how sick roveen is but at the same time Studio 4 won't have a problem getting a crowd. If it's roveen playing or another shitty DJ..it's Jersey and that is the new "hot spot" so relax and stop making up shit about how sick roveen is, that comment just made me :vomit2: and laugh at your pathetic ass.

wow you are truly pathetic,

please get off roveen's nuts.

it is apparent that anyone who spends this much time trying to bash someone has a hidden agenda. How many days has it been now and youre still going on. I dont think you would carry on like this if some one stabbed your mother in the eye.

Roveen had the place movin saturday night as he has done at other spots for years. and again sorry you didnt like it just dont come back on saturday....then again you seem to have so many qualms i dont think you would enjoy any night anywhere you go.

bottom line, drop your issues, your maked motives are becoming more transparent and let this go already.

wow you are truly pathetic,

please get off roveen's nuts.

it is apparent that anyone who spends this much time trying to bash someone has a hidden agenda. How many days has it been now and youre still going on. I dont think you would carry on like this if some one stabbed your mother in the eye.

Roveen had the place movin saturday night as he has done at other spots for years. and again sorry you didnt like it just dont come back on saturday....then again you seem to have so many qualms i dont think you would enjoy any night anywhere you go.

bottom line, drop your issues, your maked motives are becoming more transparent and let this go already.

Why you wanna get on roveen's nuts? It's a message board, what it's ok for you to bash someone who does not agree with your opinion ? well go fuck yourself mr. big time promoter I don't follow your rules like some ass kissers on this board do. I expressed my opinion because I was truly dissapointed in the music on Sat it was HORRIBLE...then I get bashed and called names by you and your friends and I'm supposed to drop it? you're messing with the wrong bitch!!! again it's a message board, I didn't call him names all I said he was horrible. He did not have the place moving on Saturday, people were STANDING AROUND!!!! anyone who was there knows what Im talking about

btw that was two weeks ago, I'm not stupid enough to go back there on Sat.

Bottom line drop the issue? or what?

ok... Mariaj79... You say that Roveen was Horrible... other than that simply being your "opinion" what are you baseing that decision on???? What's your musical talent??? what makes your opinion "hold water"???

There were tons of really good lookin people dancing yes!!! dancing around. maybe you didn't see them on the "DANCE FLOOR"!!! yes of course there were people standing around.... IT'S A LOUNGE!!!! that's the whole point...

I love the fact that you can actually carrie on a conversation with someone.. yes STANDING or SITTING in the LOUNGE!!! or if you prefer... move to the DANCE FLOOR.. .where no words are needed!

Now you say you were "truly dissapointed in the music on Sat..." is that b/c you had expectations..??? you came to the OPENING night!!! you must have had some expectations..???

How do you know your expectations where that of the owners/staff/etc of Studio 4??? PTK and the whole family are always on the cutting edge... you just weren't and aren't ready for it...

BTW... Phatman...... What's the difference if he has a "day" job??? one that is very successful. if anything that raises the bar even higher in his favor... As for Roveen's skills as a DJ... I think his resume speaks for it'self.

Peace

....nah man......no offense but roveen is NOT an old school dj.....nice front though.....i know him and his background......i've heard him rip it as well as sound like shit......fuckin hip hop room he did at metro once was so bad i had to leave the room......the inconsistancy is a direct result of him NOT being an old school dj......from what i hear he's got his nights.......bottom line is the guy is a good guy and i would never take that away from him, but i also wouldnt kiss his ass and lie about his mixing and formatting skills.....

Why you wanna get on roveen's nuts? It's a message board, what it's ok for you to bash someone who does not agree with your opinion ? well go fuck yourself mr. big time promoter I don't follow your rules like some ass kissers on this board do. I expressed my opinion because I was truly dissapointed in the music on Sat it was HORRIBLE...then I get bashed and called names by you and your friends and I'm supposed to drop it? you're messing with the wrong bitch!!! again it's a message board, I didn't call him names all I said he was horrible. He did not have the place moving on Saturday, people were STANDING AROUND!!!! anyone who was there knows what Im talking about

btw that was two weeks ago, I'm not stupid enough to go back there on Sat.

Bottom line drop the issue? or what?

Roveen is actually a close friend of mine so i dont need to get on his nuts but yo should seriously consider hopping off them,furthermore, i know its a messageboard thanks for the public service announcement. and its one thing to have your own opinion about a style or selection of music, its another thing to blatantly bash someone because you heard a few songs you dont like. if you are so set against studio 4 or roveen no one forced you to go, no one forced you to stay, and no one asked you to come back. PLain and simple sweety. we try to cater to a large group of people but it is obvious you have nothing but ill-will towards our venues past and present. We value the opinions of our customers and just because you and mario calegari who spins at a crackden in newark didnt like the music doesnt mean that the others there didnt have a great time. I dont know if you are able to comprehend the fact that we are not going for a crack house effect, this is an upscale, trendy, sexy environment and a fun place to be on saturday nights, maybe if you werent so narrow-minded you would open yourself up and experience new things and not be so angry all the time. I can see you are a depressed individual that has nothing but anger inside and takes it out on whomever will listen.

I dont know where you were hiding but the people i saw were rockin out the past 2 saturdays.

Im done with you and this ghey conversation, arguing with you is like playing frisbee with a guy with no arms...pointless

Take care dear,

it was a pleasure chatting with you

I will miss you dearly if you dont return to Studio......geez how the hell am i gonna sleep at night knowing you are this upset about the music you heard 2 weeks ago.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Get a clue honey,

KOSTA FUCKING P.

....nah man......no offense but roveen is NOT an old school dj.....nice front though.....i know him and his background......i've heard him rip it as well as sound like shit......fuckin hip hop room he did at metro once was so bad i had to leave the room......the inconsistancy is a direct result of him NOT being an old school dj......from what i hear he's got his nights.......bottom line is the guy is a good guy and i would never take that away from him, but i also wouldnt kiss his ass and lie about his mixing and formatting skills.....

old school to me is someone that started in the game over 15 years ago....took a little hiatus but he came back stronger than ever....so yeah he's old school.

BTW... Phatman...... What's the difference if he has a "day" job??? one that is very successful. if anything that raises the bar even higher in his favor... As for Roveen's skills as a DJ... I think his resume speaks for it'self.

...that's nonsense....having a day job means you spend less time to give to your other interests.....roveen is a sick designer.....and his resume does not speak for itself, i've heard enough people review his nights and theyre not all positive so relax.....and if you dont think his "day" job didnt help his resume in terms of getting various gigs then youre fronting as well....unfortunately, this scene has always been based on who you know, not talent.......who's to say roveen does not possess a mastery of mixing, it remains to be seen......the credit i will give him is for his designing and for a few good nights here and there....and i would say that to anyone, even my dj friends....i dont lie, bullshit, or kiss ass.....

old school to me is someone that started in the game over 15 years ago....took a little hiatus but he came back stronger than ever....so yeah he's old school.

....i dont call myself a b-boy simply because i used to do handspins in my basement years ago...i disagree but whatever, he's your dj and your friend so i dont expect you to do anything but back his shit up......

...that's nonsense....having a day job means you spend less time to give to your other interests.....roveen is a sick designer.....and his resume does not speak for itself, i've heard enough people review his nights and theyre not all positive so relax.....and if you dont think his "day" job didnt help his resume in terms of getting various gigs then youre fronting as well....unfortunately, this scene has always been based on who you know, not talent.......who's to say roveen does not possess a mastery of mixing, it remains to be seen......the credit i will give him is for his designing and for a few good nights here and there....and i would say that to anyone, even my dj friends....i dont lie, bullshit, or kiss ass.....

Not saying you did lie, bullshit or kiss ass... the way you asked your question was derogitory.

Now as for good and bad nights.... Name me one DJ in this area or the world for that matter that doesn't have "better" nights than others...

Be honest now.... we've all heard some really bad train wrecks from some big name dj's....

And since you say your a friend of Roveen... and know what his skills are.... both as a DJ and a Designer.... again someone that has multiple talents... I personally give more credit too...

Peace

Roveen is actually a close friend of mine so i dont need to get on his nuts but yo should seriously consider hopping off them,furthermore, i know its a messageboard thanks for the public service announcement. and its one thing to have your own opinion about a style or selection of music, its another thing to blatantly bash someone because you heard a few songs you dont like. if you are so set against studio 4 or roveen no one forced you to go, no one forced you to stay, and no one asked you to come back. PLain and simple sweety. we try to cater to a large group of people but it is obvious you have nothing but ill-will towards our venues past and present. We value the opinions of our customers and just because you and mario calegari who spins at a crackden in newark didnt like the music doesnt mean that the others there didnt have a great time. I dont know if you are able to comprehend the fact that we are not going for a crack house effect, this is an upscale, trendy, sexy environment and a fun place to be on saturday nights, maybe if you werent so narrow-minded you would open yourself up and experience new things and not be so angry all the time. I can see you are a depressed individual that has nothing but anger inside and takes it out on whomever will listen.

I dont know where you were hiding but the people i saw were rockin out the past 2 saturdays.

Im done with you and this ghey conversation, arguing with you is like playing frisbee with a guy with no arms...pointless

Take care dear,

it was a pleasure chatting with you

I will miss you dearly if you dont return to Studio......geez how the hell am i gonna sleep at night knowing you are this upset about the music you heard 2 weeks ago.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Get a clue honey,

KOSTA FUCKING P.

Haha, you actually typed all thise just to respond to me being dissapointed with the DJ? well sweetie I'm not the only one who thinks music was garbage, there are others but some people don't speak up not that I care. I will be back in Studio 4, very nice club and you are doing excellent job promoting it :)

and REALLY?? you and Roveen are friends?no one would guess

later kosta fucking p.

....i dont call myself a b-boy simply because i used to do handspins in my basement years ago...i disagree but whatever, he's your dj and your friend so i dont expect you to do anything but back his shit up......

if you knew me you'd know if i thought he sucked i wouldnt sugar coat it. i very blunt and to the point.

And since you say your a friend of Roveen... and know what his skills are.... both as a DJ and a Designer.... again someone that has multiple talents... I personally give more credit too...

...not a current friend, and the question was an honest one, not negative or positive.....you can give him credit for being talented but you must also admit that one may cause the other to suffer....whatever.....i'm tired of all this......either way, if i ever actually go up to studio 4 its gonna be on a friday to hear richie so whats the fucking point, lol.......

if you knew me you'd know if i thought he sucked i wouldnt sugar coat it. i very blunt and to the point.

....are you working studio four?....just wanted to make sure.....and you worked at drama when roveen was there as well........and we've met and talked a few times, you just dont remember.....i'm not gonna push this any more, i see where this is all going and there's no need for it right now......

Kales Yiortes!

...not a current friend, and the question was an honest one, not negative or positive.....you can give him credit for being talented but you must also admit that one may cause the other to suffer....whatever.....i'm tired of all this......either way, if i ever actually go up to studio 4 its gonna be on a friday to hear richie so whats the fucking point, lol.......

Your question came across as if in a ball bustin way... your saying you didn't mean it in a negative nor positive way... and I'll take you at your word for that... as for having one talent making another suffer or not be as strong... quite a logical comment. I personally thing your wrong. and in many ways it can make both stronger all depends on the person.

As for the "fucking point"... go out and have a great fuckin time no mater where ya go...

Peace

Haha, you actually typed all thise just to respond to me being dissapointed with the DJ? well sweetie I'm not the only one who thinks music was garbage, there are others but some people don't speak up not that I care. I will be back in Studio 4, very nice club and you are doing excellent job promoting it :)

and REALLY?? you and Roveen are friends?no one would guess

later kosta fucking p.

i think my 5minutes and 32 seconds invested into typing all this isnt half as bad as your 2 weeks worth of bitching. LOL are you really this angry? Im actually laughing as i type this cause ive4 gone out and had bad nights or heard bad music and by the time i got home i forgot about it.....the only instance i actually bitched as much as you was when i got choked by a bouncer at an un-named venue....LMFAO...Great times!!!!!!!

well maybe you will comeback maybe you wont, if you do please ask for me i'd love to sit down and have a drink with you so we can explore deeper into your emotions of the music from 2 saturdays ago. :D

well thank you at least for saying its a nice club, and thank you for acknowledging our efforts but the promotions are a team effort and i cant take credit for that....and maybe one day you can hear roveen spin outside of studio to appreciate his style.

till we meet maria fucking j

regards,

kosta fucking p!!!