Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4 Dj Saturday?

mariaj79

Mikey Kutlass youre a tool bro. Go drive a limo and get off these fucking boards. All you do is bitch and moan about roveen and other various crap youre a whining bitch is all you are.

Next time a need a pee-on to chauffeur me around ill be sure to call you and then post a shitty review on how you cant open my door quick enough.

kosta kosta kosta.......... i'm a tool, because why??? i give an honest review, in my own opinion..... the only reason why roveen is playing there is because u guys r friends and that is a fact........ yeah i really bashed studio 4, before it opened, listen u guys claimed it would be something special, u didn't deliver............yeah, it's pretty club and all......... but there are tons of "pretty" clubs over the bridge.......... i'm sorry i'm not a clone like the rest of u afraid of giving an honest opinion.........

...i remember nicki sibilia used to spin at metro.....kid was mad cool......did our show on dmn and everything......i went to go hear him spin live at metro and he was way the fuck off......but i didnt care.....nigga bought us drinks all night.....people were hookin up and rollin their faces off left and right......they were not there for the love of house music if you get my drift.....that's just how most jersey parties are.....not that i'm complaining....twas a great night and sibilia is a great guy, but these things happen.....

Please don't compare "Nicky Sibilia the club killa," to Roveen....

who is this roven guy anyway???? I guess im in the dark because i've never heard him spin before, and ive never heard anyone make such a big deal about a dj since JP.... You guys are taking this all way too seriously, what happened to the times when we used to go out clubbin just to have fun, not obsess over a dj like hes a fucking god and analize his dj'ing skills like a bunch of Dr. Phil wanna-be's???

Besides that, if he was dj'ing there the saturday before last i think he sucked, but whoever was dj'ing this past friday, if it was him he's gotten better cause the music was much better.

...lmao....you need to go beyond the new jersey board to understand my post.....but i love to see people that say relax and dont overanalyze, get all riled up over a few select words.....practice what you preach and maybe i'll show you a little respect......:aright:

...lmao....you need to go beyond the new jersey board to understand my post.....but i love to see people that say relax and dont overanalyze, get all riled up over a few select words.....practice what you preach and maybe i'll show you a little respect......:aright:

Well i dont think theres much analyzing to the words "shut up and post your tits" but what i meant was people overanalyze about DJ's, where they play, what they play, and what exact time they play it and things like that.... i have never done that and i really don't understand why people do that i guess they live for that kind of stuff. I guess im one of the few people on this board that don't go to clubs just because of who is dj'ing there. And i didnt get all riled up, i just think that was a rude and unnessicary comment, you don't know me fom a whole in the wall to say something like that but i guess your profile is your a 'perv'. And i do read the other post besides Jersey but what does that have to do with saying 'post your tits'????

I can't beleive im even stooping this low as to writing this but i guess boredom has set it. Maybe i have traveled into the wrong post, i simply was looking for information about this club because i enjoyed being there the past two weeks, and for some reason i stated my opinion thinking that it would be respected just like everyone else's.

Well i dont think theres much analyzing to the words "shut up and post your tits" but what i meant was people overanalyze about DJ's, where they play, what they play, and what exact time they play it and things like that.... i have never done that and i really don't understand why people do that i guess they live for that kind of stuff. I guess im one of the few people on this board that don't go to clubs just because of who is dj'ing there. And i didnt get all riled up, i just think that was a rude and unnessicary comment, you don't know me fom a whole in the wall to say something like that but i guess your profile is your a 'perv'. And i do read the other post besides Jersey but what does that have to do with saying 'post your tits'????

I can't beleive im even stooping this low as to writing this but i guess boredom has set it. Maybe i have traveled into the wrong post, i simply was looking for information about this club because i enjoyed being there the past two weeks, and for some reason i stated my opinion thinking that it would be respected just like everyone else's.

Wow I feel sorry for whoever you're dating....

STFU AND POST YOUR TITS!

Ok after reading thru 7 pages....I've come to a conclusion:

This Roveen guy is a dj playing music from a laptop which distorts

the sound, because the soundcard may be shitty and he doesnt look

at his crowd, so he throws whatever seems appropiate to him at that time.

Furthermore, numbers talk and bullshit walks, so if the numbers are up

then of course all promoters will declare it a "bangin'" nite - when they

are down then it's the "crowd" that sucked and not the venue or dj.

Please continue to amuse me...you people are HILARIOUS! :laugh:

PS: Al, Nick & Maria - 3 words for you - "FUCK THEM PEOPLES"! :pint:

why is there more hip hop in our "house clubs" now......

why is hop hop scene more attractive to girls

maybe if some of you idiots didn't try and dance 100 miles per hour, with your arms waving everywhere (almost seeming to try and out due the girls that are dancing)

girls might want to check out the house scene.

why is there more hip hop in our "house clubs" now......

why is hop hop scene more attractive to girls

maybe if some of you idiots didn't try and dance 100 miles per hour, with your arms waving everywhere (almost seeming to try and out due the girls that are dancing)

girls might want to check out the house scene.

I agree that sometimes some idiots do get out of hand on the dance floor ...

but for the most part I think its basically cause hip hop is a

more bouncy two step sorta beat ...plus it has lyrics

and alot of house music doesnt and they usually wan t something they can sing along to........... :pint: thats my take on it..

Ok after reading thru 7 pages....I've come to a conclusion:

This Roveen guy is a dj playing music from a laptop which distorts

the sound, because the soundcard may be shitty and he doesnt look

at his crowd, so he throws whatever seems appropiate to him at that time.

Furthermore, numbers talk and bullshit walks, so if the numbers are up

then of course all promoters will declare it a "bangin'" nite - when they

are down then it's the "crowd" that sucked and not the venue or dj.

Please continue to amuse me...you people are HILARIOUS! :laugh:

PS: Al, Nick & Maria - 3 words for you - "FUCK THEM PEOPLES"! :pint:

:beer: