Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4 Dj Saturday?

mariaj79

First off it's the venue and not the DJ....

I thought Roveen did a great job trying to please everyone...

and take it from a person who only enjoys house music...right Kosta and George....they know....

but, the fact is Roveen did a great job mixing it up...

if your unhappy with the venue then go on Friday or go into the city....

Unfortunately, I have come to realization that every club in NJ is starting to play a mix of music or they are empty...

If you are really into dance, come hear RICHIE RYDELL fridays @studio4. You will see house is FAR from dead, There is soooo much energy in that room, its almost TOO much.

The format on saturday nights is AWSOME for the crowd that we went after and we got., upscale, drinkers and tons of HOT GIRLS. .....if thats what you are into

@studio4 we have 3 DIFFERENT nights with 3 DIFFERENT crowds. If you are a fan of house and you want to feel thunderous bass &beats, bangin vocals, and uplifing house music..come on friday, RICHIE RYDELL goes on at 12:15 - closing, you will NOT be dissapointed.You will hear a style of music and playing that you will not hear anywhere else, come see for yourself. :)

First off it's the venue and not the DJ....

I thought Roveen did a great job trying to please everyone...

and take it from a person who only enjoys house music...right Kosta and George....they know....

but, the fact is Roveen did a great job mixing it up...

if your unhappy with the venue then go on Friday or go into the city....

Unfortunately, I have come to realization that every club in NJ is starting to play a mix of music or they are empty...

Now it's the VENUE? :rolleyes: All Roveen has to do is pick a better song selection. No one wants to hear old school and corny ass mixes on Saturday nite in a big club with a young crowd. IF he continues to do that I'm sure people will get sick of it and just head to the city.. Play some house, hip hop/reggae do a nice mix and get the crowd going. Only the girls who get paid were actually dancing and few drunk people on the dancefloor. Everyone was by the bar, standing around, walking around it was blah.

....nice sig........lol..........yo i heard richie only goes on for like an hour and a half........lmao.......i'll give credit to richie because he's top notch AND a great guy.....and i really hope that this place can find a way to work but if it didnt work as The Hangar, I'm not sure it will work now.....i'll roll by in a month or so after shit calms down......

Now it's the VENUE? :rolleyes: All Roveen has to do is pick a better song selection. No one wants to hear old school and corny ass mixes on Saturday nite in a big club with a young crowd. IF he continues to do that I'm sure people will get sick of it and just head to the city.. Play some house, hip hop/reggae do a nice mix and get the crowd going. Only the girls who get paid were actually dancing and few drunk people on the dancefloor. Everyone was by the bar, standing around, walking around it was blah.[/quote

You are entitled to your opinion....at the end of the day the format/venue is what Roveen has to stick too...or he won't dj there...but, you are wrong about the dancing becuase I was their with 15 people and we were dancing along with a number of others around us....plus, how do you know what the other people in the club want to listen too...? How do you know they don't want to hear old school? Are you speaking for everyone in the club that night or yourself? Sounds very judgemental to me....

Richie Rydell goes on @12:15 and plays till closing (3am)and when he goes on the place ERRUPTS, its pretty siiick. Everyone starts yelling and getting crazy. Pretty exciting. Come check it!

I've heard Richie Rydell many times, I'll be there this Friday.

heres my opinion about sat @ studio 4

great venue , good sound system ,

music--- honestly I was not really feeling the programming ...

the songs were good but In my opinion lacked a little

in flow . By the way it has nothing to do with using a computer either.

I have heard alot of good things about roveen and

like any dj ...everyone has an off night. maybe this was his

but all i n all a good time and i'll check it out again.

...this is an accurate description of nightlife in new jersey over the past 15-20 years.....

seriously ...yes there are great venue's but not that many good sound

systems ....In that case you can say the same about NYC

for the last 5 years.

studio 4 is probably one of the best i've seen in a while and

best sound system i've heard ina while and that includes

in NYC and i'm not including the big clubs in this comparison.

All I have to say is that this past Friday night was awesome, The music was amazing... does anyone know what they are gonna make the cover charge, or any guestlist/vip info... or if they have a webpage? I am so happy they opened up only 5 blocks from my house... i'll be walkin there every Friday night. The only thing that sucked was closing time because everyone was rushing out stepping over people, pushing like crazy. And the vallet people sucked!, it took like an hour to get my car. Also they need a bigger dance floor. But besides that... i dont know if it was the awesome music the good drinks or seeing everyone ive ever known all in one room but ive never had that much fun in a Jersey club before.

Roveen is amazing. I felt like I was on a musical journey at Studio on Saturday.

yeah, roveen is the bestest dj, better than carl cox, better than victor calderone......... he's just sick..... roveen is the bestest dj ever....... i bet he can even make "mary had a little lamb" sound hott..........