Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 4 Dj Saturday?

mariaj79

....nah man......no offense but roveen is NOT an old school dj.....nice front though.....i know him and his background......i've heard him rip it as well as sound like shit......fuckin hip hop room he did at metro once was so bad i had to leave the room......the inconsistancy is a direct result of him NOT being an old school dj......from what i hear he's got his nights.......bottom line is the guy is a good guy and i would never take that away from him, but i also wouldnt kiss his ass and lie about his mixing and formatting skills.....

I'm glad someone else has the balls to say how it is and not like rest of the peeps who kiss ass and say that roveen "rips it sick" when infact he makes you wanna leave the club.. Good thing we have Rydell on Friday nite, I'll be back with my review.

I'm glad someone else has the balls to say how it is and not like rest of the peeps who kiss ass and say that roveen "rips it sick" when infact he makes you wanna leave the club.. Good thing we have Rydell on Friday nite, I'll be back with my review.

.....drinks on me if we ever meet...... :pint:

i think my 5minutes and 32 seconds invested into typing all this isnt half as bad as your 2 weeks worth of bitching. LOL are you really this angry? Im actually laughing as i type this cause ive4 gone out and had bad nights or heard bad music and by the time i got home i forgot about it.....the only instance i actually bitched as much as you was when i got choked by a bouncer at an un-named venue....LMFAO...Great times!!!!!!!

well maybe you will comeback maybe you wont, if you do please ask for me i'd love to sit down and have a drink with you so we can explore deeper into your emotions of the music from 2 saturdays ago. :D

well thank you at least for saying its a nice club, and thank you for acknowledging our efforts but the promotions are a team effort and i cant take credit for that....and maybe one day you can hear roveen spin outside of studio to appreciate his style.

till we meet maria fucking j

regards,

kosta fucking p!!!

I'm not angry or bitching I posted a thread and as it usually goes people disagree so the shit was dragging...that's nice you're laughing at me and I'm laughing at you. Anyways I'm done with this thread.

i think my 5minutes and 32 seconds invested into typing all this isnt half as bad as your 2 weeks worth of bitching. LOL are you really this angry? Im actually laughing as i type this cause ive4 gone out and had bad nights or heard bad music and by the time i got home i forgot about it.....the only instance i actually bitched as much as you was when i got choked by a bouncer at an un-named venue....LMFAO...Great times!!!!!!!

well maybe you will comeback maybe you wont, if you do please ask for me i'd love to sit down and have a drink with you so we can explore deeper into your emotions of the music from 2 saturdays ago. :D

well thank you at least for saying its a nice club, and thank you for acknowledging our efforts but the promotions are a team effort and i cant take credit for that....and maybe one day you can hear roveen spin outside of studio to appreciate his style.

till we meet maria fucking j

regards,

kosta fucking p!!!

I'm not angry or bitching I posted a thread and as it usually goes people disagree so the shit was dragging...that's nice you're laughing at me and I'm laughing at you. Anyways I said what I had to and I'm done.

...i remember nicki sibilia used to spin at metro.....kid was mad cool......did our show on dmn and everything......i went to go hear him spin live at metro and he was way the fuck off......but i didnt care.....nigga bought us drinks all night.....people were hookin up and rollin their faces off left and right......they were not there for the love of house music if you get my drift.....that's just how most jersey parties are.....not that i'm complaining....twas a great night and sibilia is a great guy, but these things happen.....

I'm not angry or bitching I posted a thread and as it usually goes people disagree so the shit was dragging...that's nice you're laughing at me and I'm laughing at you. Anyways I said what I had to and I'm done.

you were done before you even started

you people crack me up

you are all the authority on what nightlife is and what is and isnt good.

what a joke.

half of you have never worked in this industry and the other half claim to be dj's but cant get out of their bedrooms.

Mikey Kutlass youre a tool bro. Go drive a limo and get off these fucking boards. All you do is bitch and moan about roveen and other various crap youre a whining bitch is all you are.

Next time a need a pee-on to chauffeur me around ill be sure to call you and then post a shitty review on how you cant open my door quick enough.

and deepspell studio 4 does all inhouse promotions...there are no promoters.

maybe if you spent less time posting and jumping on the hate bandwagon on places youhavent been to you would be able to do something with your prosperous djng carreer.

I am really trying my hardest not to go on a tear hear but you fools are so ignorant it kills me.

I guess the 30 people that go on clubplanet arent gonna come back to studio 4.

unlike other venues we do more than just internet promotions to pack our hosue.

Bottom line if you like it great come back if you dont

i hear feathers is packing em in (literally) and playing sickkkkkk music you can pop pills and rip lines to Rip it sickkkkkk that is exactly what studio 4 IS NOT

you people crack me up

you are all the authority on what nightlife is and what is and isnt good.

what a joke.

half of you have never worked in this industry and the other half claim to be dj's but cant get out of their bedrooms.

Mikey Kutlass youre a tool bro. Go drive a limo and get off these fucking boards. All you do is bitch and moan about roveen and other various crap youre a whining bitch is all you are.

Next time a need a pee-on to chauffeur me around ill be sure to call you and then post a shitty review on how you cant open my door quick enough.

and deepspell studio 4 does all inhouse promotions...there are no promoters.

maybe if you spent less time posting and jumping on the hate bandwagon on places youhavent been to you would be able to do something with your prosperous djng carreer.

I am really trying my hardest not to go on a tear hear but you fools are so ignorant it kills me.

I guess the 30 people that go on clubplanet arent gonna come back to studio 4.

unlike other venues we do more than just internet promotions to pack our hosue.

Bottom line if you like it great come back if you dont

i hear feathers is packing em in (literally) and playing sickkkkkk music you can pop pills and rip lines to Rip it sickkkkkk that is exactly what studio 4 IS NOT

dude....when the FUCK did i jump on any band wagon???? why you jumping down MY throat?? congrats on doing the in-house promos dude....proove all these people wrong by keeping the numbers coming and making your doe...more power too you....

you find the need to come at someone that hasnt even said shit about the venue to make yourself feel better? what bug crawled up your ass???

dude....when the FUCK did i jump on any band wagon???? why you jumping down MY throat?? congrats on doing the in-house promos dude....proove all these people wrong by keeping the numbers coming and making your doe...more power too you....

you find the need to come at someone that hasnt even said shit about the venue to make yourself feel better? what bug crawled up your ass???

trust me im not jumping down your throat...You would know if i was Believe me.

it just seems that a lot of people as of lately have a lot of shit to saywe've been around 2 weeks and people are hating because of the great turn out weve had......when you put in 150% into something you get the results we are seeing,

we will continue to do what we do best and not worry about anyone else.

im done with this conversation.

and my career is perfectly fine if ive done various gigs in the city ON MY OWN WITH OUT ANY PROMOTERS AND HAVE DONE VERY WELL.....and i have spun at avalon so you better take that rhetoric you spinnin and either shove it up that fat ass of yours or go at someone you fucking piece of euro trash....you just proved yourself to be the biggest fucking scumbag on earth....going at someone that has never said a god damn word to you or said anything about this venue that your obviously associated with....u had no right to come at me...asshole

and my career is perfectly fine if ive done various gigs in the city ON MY OWN WITH OUT ANY PROMOTERS AND HAVE DONE VERY WELL.....and i have spun at avalon so you better take that rhetoric you spinnin and either shove it up that fat ass of yours or go at someone you fucking piece of euro trash....you just proved yourself to be the biggest fucking scumbag on earth....going at someone that has never said a god damn word to you or said anything about this venue that your obviously associated with....u had no right to come at me...asshole

my man, why dont you stop flexing those keyboard muscles and chill the fuck out.

again as i said earlier i didnt come at you if i did you'd be sitting in the corner crying calling up mom to console you so relax a bit would ya.

call me euro trash call me fat, im really hurt i dont know what to tell you . i love you internet tough guys.

Youre not the first to call me a scumbag asshole or whatever other shit youre talking and im sure you wont be the last. if you really have something to say feel freee to call me up and tell me personally....1-800-I-DONT-GIVE-A-FLYING-FUCK.

You my dear friend are obviosuly a little over sensitive and need to take some prozac or some shit.

i wasnt knocking you and if you are confident with your skills and accomplishments then you wouldnt have felt a need to defend yourself and tell me about the places youve spun in NYC...so i guess congrats on spinning at avalon on a tuesday night opening up for the tranny party!!!!!!!......im just breaking balls kid relax.

why dont you send over a demo and Ill see if i can do anything for ya.

Studio 4

Attn: Kosta P

2143 Route 4 East

Fort Lee, NJ 07024

why dont you send over a demo and Ill see if i can do anything for ya.

Studio 4

Attn: Kosta P

2143 Route 4 East

Fort Lee, NJ 07024

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

...i'm not going deeper because you thrive on this shit and half of what you say on here is always an attempt at some mindfuck....i will only go on the record as saying my opinion is an educated one...i'm around your age and have been all around the tri-state area....from twilo to the old limelight to joeys to tribeccas when it was good to chicagos back in the day to sullivan room to hear hector romero last month.....and i know where youve been kosta...the only thing that really bothers me here, is that even if it's all fun and games there were so many different ways for you to approach this as a promoter/manager in a nice way.....in the end, you resorted to your old antics of insults and threats followed up by, "i'm just playing come to my club and i'll hook ya up"....still think i dont know your game???...as a representative of the club, i would think you would keep it nice and professional on any level, even this one....but whatfuckingever, right?....

....i wish you well at another new spot for you....if you read some of my other posts related to this joint, i really hope nj gets a good new spot....outside of joeys, soundgarden and the boys of abyss and deko, nothing in new jersey has staying power....i'll tell you myself when i come up one friday night...

peace

-niko

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

...i'm not going deeper because you thrive on this shit and half of what you say on here is always an attempt at some mindfuck....i will only go on the record as saying my opinion is an educated one...i'm around your age and have been all around the tri-state area....from twilo to the old limelight to joeys to tribeccas when it was good to chicagos back in the day to sullivan room to hear hector romero last month.....and i know where youve been kosta...the only thing that really bothers me here, is that even if it's all fun and games there were so many different ways for you to approach this as a promoter/manager in a nice way.....in the end, you resorted to your old antics of insults and threats followed up by, "i'm just playing come to my club and i'll hook ya up"....still think i dont know your game???...as a representative of the club, i would think you would keep it nice and professional on any level, even this one....but whatfuckingever, right?....

....i wish you well at another new spot for you....if you read some of my other posts related to this joint, i really hope nj gets a good new spot....outside of joeys, soundgarden and the boys of abyss and deko, nothing in new jersey has staying power....i'll tell you myself when i come up one friday night...

peace

-niko

c'mon now this is no mindfuck.

Maybe you do know me maybe you dont, you might know what spots ive worked...thats Great...what are you trying to say

I dont measure my accomplishments by what i have done in the past...its all about what im doing now and what i plan on doing with my future.

futhermore....his sending me a demo is a valid attempt at possibly setting him up soemwhere....may not be studio 4 but i know many people in other places....not gonna promise anythng...if he doesnt want to send it no big deal but you really shouldnt pass judgement saying that i am trying to mindfuck him

if its a mindfuck or not mr kostap....i would get plenty of satisfaction from you just telling me that you truly love to listen to my sets....i appreciate the gesture, i truly do....but god willing...i will not need anyone to pull any strings or do favors for me....i let my work speak for its self...

hope you like them....

http://www.musicv2.com/artist/deepspell