Clubplanet Nightlife Community

pedro to the mets-done

jtk4

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishful thinking babe...12 wins next year for him will be a MIRACLE

Dude, no offense but I have yet to see you make an argument that had any substance. Give me the name of the college you went to as I'd like to write them a letter reprimanding them for your lack of logistical skills.

nah, but seriously, what makes you think Pedro will have such a bad season for the Mets? I don't see it. He's back in the N.L. where he dominated. I can absolutely see him having a season similar to that of Clemens.

One thing I can't over, though: THEY FUCKING TRADED KAZMIR FOR ZAMBRANO!

Dude, no offense but I have yet to see you make an argument that had any substance. Give me the name of the college you went to as I'd like to write them a letter reprimanding them for your lack of logistical skills.

nah, but seriously, what makes you think Pedro will have such a bad season for the Mets? I don't see it. He's back in the N.L. where he dominated. I can absolutely see him having a season similar to that of Clemens.

One thing I can't over, though: THEY FUCKING TRADED KAZMIR FOR ZAMBRANO!

Another witty kid...lemme break it down for ya:

Pedro pitches 5-6 good innings, hands it to the pen and they get blasted. It only happened ALL THE TIME.

Glavine started as hot as any pitcher in baseball last year and how did he end up.

Clemens actually takes care of himself and doesn't break down...Pedro? 180 with a history of shoulder problems and on the decline.

Don't even wanna talk about Kazmir...peeps here already know my thoughts on that.

Next...

Another witty kid...lemme break it down for ya:

Pedro pitches 5-6 good innings, hands it to the pen and they get blasted. It only happened ALL THE TIME.

Glavine started as hot as any pitcher in baseball last year and how did he end up.

Clemens actually takes care of himself and doesn't break down...Pedro? 180 with a history of shoulder problems and on the decline.

Next...

Can I be next? Here, let me address your otherwise shitty comments.

'ALL THE TIME?' They won the Series, right? He pitched very well in the PS and didn't have such a bad season. In fact, he had a better season than every fucking Met starting pitcher.

What does Glavine have to with anything? Just curious. How is he relevant to this argument? He had a good year last year for a very bad team. No run support.

Lastly, do you even know anything about baseball? You sound like the typical psuedo Met fan. Clemens was also 'on the decline' after he left the Red Sox, right? Tell me, how many CY Young's has he won since then?

4 years of garbage does that to a fan. If your Yankees ever did that terribly for a stretch, you'd be just as pissed of as I am.

Oh, so performance is what makes you a fan, right? The Yanks were terrible in the early 90's but I didn't fucking complain about everything in the Yankee universe like you do. We had Mattingly and I loved watching guys like Steve Sax, Howe, Key, Barfield, Mel Hall, etc...Not great players but thats how much I love the Yankees. You're such alittle whiny bitch.

oh, the cheeseburgers at Shea suck WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

the Mets traded Kazmir and now Pedro is on the decline WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

shea has the worst soda...they pre-pour them fuckers and by the time u get em and have a sip its all water...yuck

You mean they don't have enough common sense to fill the cups but leave the ice out until a customer orders one? wow even the workers at Shea are fucking idiots.

Can I be next? Here, let me address your otherwise shitty comments.

'ALL THE TIME?' They won the Series, right? He pitched very well in the PS and didn't have such a bad season. In fact, he had a better season than every fucking Met starting pitcher.

What does Glavine have to with anything? Just curious. How is he relevant to this argument? He had a good year last year for a very bad team. No run support.

Lastly, do you even know anything about baseball? You sound like the typical psuedo Met fan. Clemens was also 'on the decline' after he left the Red Sox, right? Tell me, how many CY Young's has he won since then?

My bad - should've stated that this would be a typical Pedro performance for the Mets and that's where Glavine comes in.