Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jury sentences peterson to death...

fkornre

Yo B....he's not being fucking critical...I'm sure he as well as myself wouldn't say shit about your spelling if it's just a normal typo or whatever but you get it wrong EVERY FUCKING TIME and it's really not that hard

kick it with some spelling 101 Then and it will never happen again.

Stymie you ever heared the saying --If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all. Go find some cp girl to hit on or somthing cuz I was not talking to you.

Oh you get an A+ for originality on that one. And I was trying to help you out... I mean you are 30 years old and cant spell RIGHT or EXECUTE the correct way... I feel bad for you.

Oh you get an A+ for originality on that one. And I was trying to help you out... I mean you are 30 years old and cant spell RIGHT or EXECUTE the correct way... I feel bad for you.

You were trying to help no one with you coment.

But lets look at this... your between 25-30 years old that needs cp to pick up a girl. I feel bad for you b. :bounce:

You were trying to help no one with you coment.

But lets look at this... your between 25-30 years old that needs cp to pick up a girl. I feel bad for you b. :bounce:

hahah first off its 'your comment'

2nd... hahahaha Im not the one that meet my girlfriend on a messagebord. You however did. Not to mention shes half your age. :laugh:

hahah first off its 'your comment'

2nd... hahahaha Im not the one that meet my girlfriend on a messagebord. You however did. Not to mention shes half your age. :laugh:

Go Fuck yourself asshole. Who the fuck do you think you are B. You have no idea who I am besides who at 30 would not like to be going out with a 22 year old........ Everyhting you spit is bull shit. You talk like you know me.

Go Fuck yourself asshole. Who the fuck do you think you are B. You have no idea who I am besides who at 30 would not like to be going out with a 22 year old........ Everyhting you spit is bull shit. You talk like you know me.

hahah toughguy is mad now. I dont talk like I kno you... I dont wanna know you. No I just 'spit' some facts out. The only bullshit on here is you and your spelling B. Go away.