Clubplanet Nightlife Community

if you were sentenced to death..

jtk4

it would be cool if the sentence was different on how bad your crime was.

like raping and killing little girls while beheading puppies would get you death by quarter sticks blown up in your ass untill you died.

I always felt that way about it. Some scumbag rapes, mutilates, and savagely kills a woman or child, and he gets a painless lethal injection and a peaceful death. They should get the same amount of savagery and agony that they dealt their victims. Burning for burning, stabbing for stabbing, torture for torture, ect. God forbid an executed murderer suffered too much pain or inhumanity when they were killed, and attorneys and actvists cry out for the rights of the murderer to be treated humanely. What about the rights of the victim, the real victim in the matter? Gouging for gouging, dismemberment for dismemberment...but raping and killing a child, that has to be beyond equal in payback. There should be extensive pain and sodomization with thick sandpaper-lined poles, followed by castration.

Aside from that, there is a side of me that has a different opinion on capital punishment. I am not against it per se, if you intentionally deprive someone of their life, you should be denied yours. But I sometimes feel that execution isn't the way to make a person pay for depriving another person of life, because outside of your belief or lack of belief in heaven or hell, if death really is the final end, then that person suffers no more and has no awareness of what he has lost out on. A different method might sound like cruel and unusual punishment but it's fitting IMHO. The murderer is locked in a room for the rest of his life, with only a slit in the door to recieve food through; food that has no flavor. The room is soundproofed, there are no windows, no cable TV, no bed or cushions, no comforts or pleasures of any kind. Just locked in that room with no light, no sound, no contact with others, no scents, food without flavor; simply nothing but dead quiet, pitch black, zero contact, zero sensation or stimulation of any kind, for the rest of his life. How much closer to death while living can he get? He'll have nothing at all to do or experience for the rest of his life, but know what it feels like to lose all pleasure of life.

I always felt that way about it. Some scumbag rapes, mutilates, and savagely kills a woman or child, and he gets a painless lethal injection and a peaceful death. They should get the same amount of savagery and agony that they dealt their victims. Burning for burning, stabbing for stabbing, torture for torture, ect. God forbid an executed murderer suffered too much pain or inhumanity when they were killed, and attorneys and actvists cry out for the rights of the murderer to be treated humanely. What about the rights of the victim, the real victim in the matter? Gouging for gouging, dismemberment for dismemberment...but raping and killing a child, that has to be beyond equal in payback. There should be extensive pain and sodomization with thick sandpaper-lined poles, followed by castration.

Aside from that, there is a side of me that has a different opinion on capital punishment. I am not against it per se, if you intentionally deprive someone of their life, you should be denied yours. But I sometimes feel that execution isn't the way to make a person pay for depriving another person of life, because outside of your belief or lack of belief in heaven or hell, if death really is the final end, then that person suffers no more and has no awareness of what he has lost out on. A different method might sound like cruel and unusual punishment but it's fitting IMHO. The murderer is locked in a room for the rest of his life, with only a slit in the door to recieve food through; food that has no flavor. The room is soundproofed, there are no windows, no cable TV, no bed or cushions, no comforts or pleasures of any kind. Just locked in that room with no light, no sound, no contact with others, no scents, food without flavor; simply nothing but dead quiet, pitch black, zero contact, zero sensation or stimulation of any kind, for the rest of his life. How much closer to death while living can he get? He'll have nothing at all to do or experience for the rest of his life, but know what it feels like to lose all pleasure of life.

that was a good post :D

i agree. i always wondered how it is just to give people a painless death for making their victims live through hell. i also agree that the only even to the crimes some people commit is torture. i dont think sitting in a jail cell, watching tv, working out, getting free food, no responsibility, no need for money is exactly a punishment for people who are capable of rape or murder.

i like your idea abou depriving people of sensation, i do agree that that would be a horrible but fitting punishment and would teach someone a lesson rather than just putting them to sleep which is kind of humane. afterall, that might be what they are wishing for.

:rock:

no ill have a bunch of swords, spears and bows w/ arrows lol

Oh so your on death row and they are gonna give you these weapons...

since you are choosing everything here, why dont you just make it so you are no longer on death row....I mean since its up to you right

Oh so your on death row and they are gonna give you these weapons...

since you are choosing everything here, why dont you just make it so you are no longer on death row....I mean since its up to you right

no moron....just throw me in there with all this shit against alot of enemies, i would loose of course...the odds would be against me :rolleyes:

whatever never mind.....pricks :laugh: