Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cabin rentals...

dgmodel

anyone have any good cabin rentals for upstate new york area... tannersville, hunter, windham... etc... i need something that sleeps eight comfortably, not sure who or if anyone is going but i want to do the leg work now before it gets even later... its just an idea ive been tossing around and most ppl want me to get the stats and figures for the weekend so if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated... thanks in advance for your time and attention to this urgent matter...

Hunter Mountain, Catskills Hunter Ski to & from the Door! Ground Floor Own Entrance. [#47199]4

1BR+/1BA (Sleeps 4-5) From $250/wknd - $350/wk - $850/mo US Dollars

Hunter Mountain, Catskills Beautiful House Very Close to Hunter/Windham Ski Resorts [#2877]3

2BR/1BA (Sleeps 6-7) $175/nt - $850/wk US Dollars

Sort this page by: Default Bedrooms: Bathrooms: Sleeps:

Hunter Mountain, Catskills Hunter Mountaintop - Ski in & Out - Clean, Rustic & Private [#39010]3

4BR+/2.5BA (Sleeps 9-12) From $350/nt - $1500/wk - $3000/mo US Dollars

Hunter Mountain, Catskills Hunter Mountain, Tannersville Mountain House [#40394]3

6BR/3BA (Sleeps 22-23) From $700/wknd - $1200/wk US Dollars

Hunter Mountain, Catskills Ski in/Ski Out Condo - Hunter Mountain - All New Everything! [#41669]3

2BR+/1BA (Sleeps 5-6) From: $175/nt - $600/wk - $1500/mo US Dollars

Hunter Mountain, Catskills Enormous Country Home with Gorgeous Grounds & Beautiful Views [#45895]3

9BR+/3.5BA (Sleeps 30-35) $1000-$5000/wk US Dollars

Hunter Mountain, Catskills Mountain House with Hot Tub, Woodburning Stove & Views [#46788]3

4BR+/2BA (Sleeps 11-13) $700-$1200/wknd - $1200-$1500/wk US Dollars

Hunter Mountain, Catskills Huge and All New Ski in /Ski Out Condo! Great Location! [#45313]1

2BR+/2BA (Sleeps 7-9) From: $200/nt, $1000/wk,2500/m, $8000/sn US Dollars

Hunter Mountain, Catskills The Train House [#50912]

7BR+/3BA (Sleeps 20-24) $700-$3000/wk US Dollars

You guys ever did the cabin w/an outdoor hot tub? If so, how was the water... not only temperature wise coming out of it... but was the shit clean too? Lots of parties in those houses...

I keep saying I'm gonna get one together every year. Need to act soon though.

ive done the house thing but never with a hottub... first time this year...

You guys ever did the cabin w/an outdoor hot tub? If so, how was the water... not only temperature wise coming out of it... but was the shit clean too? Lots of parties in those houses...

I keep saying I'm gonna get one together every year. Need to act soon though.

we've rented a few with the hot tub. and all the ones we got they were right outside the door. so it was a quick in and out. they were very clean. the tubs, bathrooms, rooms and if it wasnt clean to your liking...you just had to call the owner and they would send someone right out to take care of it for you.