Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pulse Saturdays @ Andalu

groovefire

Just wanted say that DC is really lucky to have a night like Pulse Saturdays @ Andalu. We've done lots of events in lots of cities and this one ranks up there with the best. Solid house music week in and week out, courteous staff, free admission on the guestlist, reasonable drink prices, tons of chicks, and a great vibe from start to finish. If you DC peeps aren't taking advantage of this night regularly, you're doing it all wrong. So cowboy up and support Pulse Saturdays @ Andalu. Because I said so. :)

http://www.pulsedc.com/index_pulse.html

Were you tipping? I was getting my drinks as soon as the bartender saw me standing there.

The line was two people deep at the bar. The wait was before the drinks were even ordered, about 15 mins. This was only on two occasions other then that.....fuck it - man, there are alot of ho's in this place. I dont care about the wait.

GUIDOS UNITE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :gang:

img_1378.jpg

nice sig!!!!

at peak hour they only have 2 bar tenders there. they should have a 3rd one at least helping out w/ bears and stuff. it get annoying as hell when the drunk college kids get like 10 drinks and 5 shots all at once for all of their homies. you'll be standing and waiting for 45 minutes . . .

Vicman,

This link is for you:

http://demon.dopeman.org/getright/

Enjoy. If At work, make sure you have headphones attached to your PC.

The line was two people deep at the bar. The wait was before the drinks were even ordered, about 15 mins. This was only on two occasions other then that.....fuck it - man, there are alot of ho's in this place. I dont care about the wait.

GUIDOS UNITE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> :gang:

img_1378.jpg