Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best jeans?

somebitch

i still swear by juicy jeans. are there any new brands out that are comparable? i like juicy because they dont shrink, they dont expand too much so they are loose after a days wear, they are soft, they last forever! they are definitely my favorties.

i dont like 7s, they are not as nice imo but everyone seems to wear them.

miss sixty...and target

i still swear by juicy jeans. are there any new brands out that are comparable? i like juicy because they dont shrink, they dont expand too much so they are loose after a days wear, they are soft, they last forever! they are definitely my favorties.

energie huh? im glad u like wearing jones ny jeans

actually there are too energies. the one you are thinking of is the Juniors brand that major dept stores carry ..

the one he mentioned is under the Miss Sixty umbrella

i really like Joie vintage jeans right now.. its one of my favorite lines so i am a bit partial.. but i agree that Juicy probably has one of the best fitting jeans out there.. I also like James Jeans and Yanuk (for different pocket styling) but citizens, my old sevens and miss sixty jeans are still in my rotation

in january the stores will start carrying a new line called "paige premium denim" I have to admit that I am curious to try a pair on bc of its interesting story behind the company.. the creator/founder was the fit model discovered by the designer of Sevens and now Citizens (jerome dahan (sp) ) and was THE fit model in premium denim (blue cult, joes jeans, etc).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brwneydtrouble
Lucky brand :bounce:

All the way......they just keep getting more and more expensive though.

The last pair I bought were $124 or something. I think they have a huge sale right now though! 50% off.

They are great for me - im short, small waist/big hips and ass.

Although these days the size is a little bit larger than i'd like. :mad:

i've kind of grown out of liking sevens, i don't even wear my old pairs anymore... don't fit anyway...

i LOVE citizen's and joe's... blue cult's are nice as well...

i just got a pair of blue cult's last week and i absolutely :heart: them. they will surely be replacing my old diesel's as my fave pair.

ive been on the never ending pursuit of the best pair of jeans for the past two years now... diesel used to make the snakex but it got discontinued, abercrombie had these flare joints but they got discontinued, theory had a good pair but they got discontinued, every pair that i like gets discontinued... wtf~!? so now everytime i go shopping i cant find a pair i like, either theyre tapered, or theyre too wide, or too baggy or something... never a good fit... pissed...