Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best jeans?

somebitch

• 2 weeks later...

Best jeans are True Religion, Paper Denim, Chip & Pepper and seven. Sven is ultra trendy so I stopped buying a little over a year ago. The others I found I like the best, except True Religion needs to come out w/ more men's styles.

i've had some great pairs of a & f jeans over the past couple of years.

same but theyve recently revamped their whole line-up... theyre all the same except different wear and colours but mostly all the same cut...

Best jeans are True Religion, Paper Denim, Chip & Pepper and seven. Sven is ultra trendy so I stopped buying a little over a year ago. The others I found I like the best, except True Religion needs to come out w/ more men's styles.

most are peglegged and tight at the bottom or tapered...

Many are not tapered at the bottom, mine arent. I wear cowboy boots w/ room to spare. These brands if you look online have tons of different designs from looser fitting to basically cutting off circulation to your testicles, also no one really has tapered except Wal-Mart most are straight leg whihc might just look tapered to you, but many sell jeans w/ slight flare at bottoms. Just go to a jean store and try on a shitload and youre bound to find one you like.

yes they are, ive been looking and shopping for good jeans for two years now, and they are are too tapered for me or are too baggy in the thigh if theyre not... im looking for a pair of jeans that is aprrox. 10" wide on the bottom but not like raver spec or skater jnco style... its hard to explain, i used to buy them all the time then they stopped making these fuckers and i cant find shit everything became hiphop or raver or punk and there really isnt a selection i like, ive gone from bloomies, to nordstrom, d&g, theory, diesel, ag, a&f, hollister, mavi, luckybrand, gap, banana republic, and i can keep going ive bought so many pairs that i wound up just throwing away or ebaying or whatever because they all fit like this now.. its either too big or too small there is no happy medium...

• 3 weeks later...
Mavis (marie) seem to be my fav, but hydraulics are comfy too. im skinny but have longer legs and these are the only jeans that seem to be long enough. :biggrin: I have wanted to try Frankie Bs tho. Who carries them??

I'm also really thin and I wear Frankie B's and love them. Atrium (Broadway & Bleeker) carries a good selection of them.

Diesels seem to be my favorite lately.

I'm also really thin and I wear Frankie B's and love them. Atrium (Broadway & Bleeker) carries a good selection of them.

Diesels seem to be my favorite lately.

Are there any other stores that carrie Frankie B's?? Bloomingdales maybe? If not guess Im taking a trip to Atrium :)

• 1 month later...
yes they are, ive been looking and shopping for good jeans for two years now, and they are are too tapered for me or are too baggy in the thigh if theyre not... im looking for a pair of jeans that is aprrox. 10" wide on the bottom but not like raver spec or skater jnco style... its hard to explain, i used to buy them all the time then they stopped making these fuckers and i cant find shit everything became hiphop or raver or punk and there really isnt a selection i like, ive gone from bloomies, to nordstrom, d&g, theory, diesel, ag, a&f, hollister, mavi, luckybrand, gap, banana republic, and i can keep going ive bought so many pairs that i wound up just throwing away or ebaying or whatever because they all fit like this now.. its either too big or too small there is no happy medium...

Hey DG, I found this site that has some phat jeans in my opinion....I saw some jeans on it with flared bottoms that I remembered you were looking for.....

http://store.soliscompany.com/deminjeans.html