Clubplanet Nightlife Community

best jeans?

somebitch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
ive been on the never ending pursuit of the best pair of jeans for the past two years now... diesel used to make the snakex but it got discontinued, abercrombie had these flare joints but they got discontinued, theory had a good pair but they got discontinued, every pair that i like gets discontinued... wtf~!? so now everytime i go shopping i cant find a pair i like, either theyre tapered, or theyre too wide, or too baggy or something... never a good fit... pissed...

still impossible to find a pair of jeans :banghead:

like ghhhhost said "all new jeans are made for homos that fit people like ibrandon"

Ive always bought jeans the same way. I'll find about 12 that I like from the clearance rack, try on all of em. Any of them that fit great, I will buy. Jeans are every changing in style. When a style I like comes in, I grab as many pairs as I can because I know that style wont be back for a while. Some people are happy with the # of jeans they got. If I see something good in jeans, I buy it no matter how many I got already because once you see it its gone 10 seconds later. Oh, and never buy by brand. Buy by what fits your hipline.

jeans.. ugh the worst.

I love to buy express editor dress pants.. but finding JEANS i like is impossible.

I do have a pair on INC that are nice - but other than that, its a disaster. My other fav pair are my baggy lucky brands which i wear as dress-down with flip-flops and polo shirts..

Guest onisakura
jeans.. ugh the worst.

I love to buy express editor dress pants.. but finding JEANS i like is impossible.

I do have a pair on INC that are nice - but other than that, its a disaster. My other fav pair are my baggy lucky brands which i wear as dress-down with flip-flops and polo shirts..

If Lucky brand fit you well, you should try Citizens of Humanity. They're the only other jeans that fit me besides Lucky and the are much fancier looking. I can't wear any of the other expensive jeans (True Religion, Seven, Diesel etc) they are all made for stick figures that have no difference between hip and waist size. I've got like an 11 inch difference.

Dude, Brandon and his jeans......too fuckin funny man. I think a 6 year old can wear his. Yo B, how are those you bought on SoBe for New Years? Can you breathe in them yet?

• 5 weeks later...
jeans.. ugh the worst.

what about custom made ones? I have that problem with my torso, so I hired a tailor to make me a few tanks, and I gotta say, I wish I had done it sooner. I asked a local tailor to make some for me, since I wanted a certain fit, cut and quality of ribbed cotton. when it's classic & it matters, try custom made. ;)

i think i have 3 pairs of jeans that fit well out of who knows how many..

one is a pair of sevens which i can only wear with flipflops because most companies don't believe in making size 29 or 30 inseams for people with short legs like myself... also i refuse to get them hemmed because when tailors hem(sp) pants they look like ass afterwards..

one is a pair of diesels that finally fit me good now after 2 years.. but during those 2 years they also shrunk in the hip and they are too tight to wear anywhere during the day.. only when i go out at night..

a pair of armani's that fit my waist well, are nice and loose and are the perfect length but arent as goodlooking as many of my other jeans...

The jeans that I can wear anywhere is American rag. They are super comfortable they are tight on the butt area but loose around the thighs and they make you feel sexy because of how low they are.

agreed. i also like the no name brand brazilian jeans.....always comfy and very sexy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest onisakura
can you post a pic of yourself please? myspace?

:rolleyes:

I have a new favorite pair of jeans....Banana Republic skinny jean petite. The first pair of jeans i don't have to get hemmed or turned up. Super nice, i can wear really dressy or more casual. Also helps that i don't have a fat ass anymore.

Guest onisakura
G STAR!!!! Durable, look great, great cuts/designs, not crazy expensive.

There's a G-Star store here in the city, do they have women's stuff too?