Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycguy420

Paint Job

Anyone know where I can get a good paint job that isn't too expensive? I need to paint the hood, fender, and bumper of my car (some a-hole smashed into my car GRRR :mad: ) but it has to match the rest of the paint on the car. Maaco offered to paint the whole car for 400 bucks. Has anyone had any experience with them? I've heard some bad things about them but I'm not sure. Can anyone recommend a place? Thanks.

I dunno about Maaco. They don't use clearcoat and they don't paint the door jambs and the inside of the trunk.

What kind of car you got?

I'd reccomend going with someone who you know does good work.

It'll be worth it.

Anyone know where I can get a good paint job that isn't too expensive? I need to paint the hood, fender, and bumper of my car (some a-hole smashed into my car GRRR :mad: ) but it has to match the rest of the paint on the car. Maaco offered to paint the whole car for 400 bucks. Has anyone had any experience with them? I've heard some bad things about them but I'm not sure. Can anyone recommend a place? Thanks.

nooooooooooooooo~! dont go to maaco... i know a place... where are you located~!?

art autobody.

they do mostly old restorations. i have seen a few cars come out of there that look good.

they did my car... rear driver door, driver 1/4 panel, rear bumper, pass front door, side skirts, and the car looks like if it came out of the facotry... very pleased...

cost about 1650.

and im pretty anal with my car...

barslut is MAD anal about his cars. 2 of the cars he has owned been there. his fathers murano, and 996 c2 has both been there as well.

art autobody.

they do mostly old restorations. i have seen a few cars come out of there that look good.

they did my car... rear driver door, driver 1/4 panel, rear bumper, pass front door, side skirts, and the car looks like if it came out of the facotry... very pleased...

cost about 1650.

and im pretty anal with my car...

barslut is MAD anal about his cars. 2 of the cars he has owned been there. his fathers murano, and 996 c2 has both been there as well.

Is this the place? http://www.shopsaskatchewan.com/Tisdale/arts-autobody.htm