Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Old School CP Pics

naughtybabe

lol nah not at all... outside of beaniebebe whos there~!? lol i remember the first time i came to one of these fakaktah meetups ronin got angry at me for writing "linabina" on my name tag... wtf...

what in the fuck are you talkin about? :laugh: I remember getting pissed cause atomic and you were stupid drunk and falling on me and it was very annoying.

i duno..but that kid zeeker kept talkin shit to him on the boards..and when they met he tried to give Rob a hug or some shit

tried being cool with me and i told him to get the fuck out of my face, and he wouldnt leave me alone then claimed i threatened him or something. maybe i did after he wouldnt stop bothering me

what in the fuck are you talkin about? :laugh: I remember getting pissed cause atomic and you were stupid drunk and falling on me and it was very annoying.

yo i hated that kid atomic....first time i met this kid..

"YO MAN U GOT ANY PILLLLLSSSS?"

and he danced like he was fuckin vogue-ing in front of a mirror...homo

dgmodel's summer pool party from 2000. i wasnt a member back then, so i need some help identifying cp members.

attachment.php?attachmentid=36158&stc=1

LMAO... i didnt think you were going to show because you were just a lurker that pm'd me and shit but then when you showed up with a case of schlitz malt liquor and mojitos i knew you wuz down yo~!

nobody was falling on anyone, atomicapples didnt drink back then, and he was also driving on the way home so... but back to the story tony and i made fake nametags because ppl wanted us to wear them, so i wrote linabina, and he djmoonshine or clubkat or some shit who knows... then someone introduced us and i said hi im "LinaBina" and you were like "YOOOO WTF, DONT SAY THAT NAME AROUND ME~!" lol thats it, i was like oh man cyber crush... so whatever who cares it was like what two or three years ago~!?

nobody was falling on anyone, atomicapples didnt drink back then, and he was also driving on the way home so... but back to the story tony and i made fake nametags because ppl wanted us to wear them, so i wrote linabina, and he djmoonshine or clubkat or some shit who knows... then someone introduced us and i said hi im "LinaBina" and you were like "YOOOO WTF, DONT SAY THAT NAME AROUND ME~!" lol thats it, i was like oh man cyber crush... so whatever who cares it was like what two or three years ago~!?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

omg... yea we didnt get along for a lil while there lol...