So that's good enough reason to buy the things I buy

I'm so high, I'm on point

And I could tell that your jealous just by the look in your eye

And when I ride by

I don't care, BBBOOOM's going straight to the top this year

Nigga I'm so fly, I got money

So that's good enough reason to buy the things I buy

Guest gabo
lookin like that you better take what you can get. youre lucky your girlfriend puts up with your ugly ass...
it's like I am looking in a mirror.

after i kicked my girl out at nine. i call the chick to tell her i was coming over and she gave me the excuse that her kid wasnt feeling well so she couldnt chill.. slutttt... i'm not wasting my time with her again...

deleting # at of phone.

UNO

after i kicked my girl out at nine. i call the chick to tell her i was coming over and she gave me the excuse that her kid wasnt feeling well so she couldnt chill.. slutttt... i'm not wasting my time with her again...

deleting # at of phone.

UNO

ahahahahaha

that's great....so you didn't get any pussy at all while your girl was deep throating some big black cock....I bet you the whore you were going to bang changed her mind and ended up fucking someone else who could actually perform

ahahahahaha

that's great....so you didn't get any pussy at all while your girl was deep throating some big black cock....I bet you the whore you were going to bang changed her mind and ended up fucking someone else who could actually perform

i was really pissed for a while but then i just ened up watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation in front of the fireplace by my self and had a great night... who cares..

I eat box

i was really pissed for a while but then i just ened up watching National Lampoons Christmas Vacation in front of the fireplace by my self and had a great night... who cares..

I eat box

I actually watched that the other night....great movie

so anyway, you got any pics of your girl so we can see how she looks...maybe one of us can get a turn at her next if she looks good...I bet she has great DSL's

deleting # at of phone.

UNO

B00001QEE9.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

holy shit

Yo, the same shit happens to me. when I'm blowing the lines its great but then afterwards when i try to go to sleep i get all paranoid... I use to try to stay up and not close my eyes from fear that i wouldnt open them ever again but then after about the 50th time i just got use to it and lay there. if i die i die.. theres nothing i can do about it... I just pray before i go to sleep that my parents dont find me dead.. my advice...stop doing coke.. i went from 3 times a week to once ever 2 months..

UNO

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?t=254687