Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Xl Lounge New Years Eve Bash Dj Nicky Sibilia Open Till 5am

Where's the resident Djs?:

Where's G-WIZ, Richie Britt and Others!!!

If Nicky Sabilia Is the only DJ that night Its sure to suck.

He plays for himself and not the crowd.

The only reason why XL Lounge is hot, is because of how the residents play.

Not newcomer Nicky Sabilia.

Get some real talent for New Years or its sure to bomb!

if that was the case with Nicky Sabila then i guess Headliner is going to tank next summer...

Oh wait thats right, Headliner is one of the hottest shore spots in the summer. He must be doing something rite if he can maintain a residancy at one of the shore's hottest clubs

LISTEN MOTHERFUCKER, WHATS WITH THIS SHIT LATELY? WE HAVE BEEN PUSHING THIS PARTY FOR A WHILE AND NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? WHATS UP UR FUCKIN ASS? RECORD STORE NOT PULLIN IN CASH?

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT SAYING ANYTHING. NICKY HAS BEEN SPINNING FOR YEARS, AND HE ISNT GIG HUNGRY LIKE THE REST OF YOUZ. NICKY ONLY DOES JOBS FOR FRIENDS OF HIS, AND HE HAS BEEN WORKING FOR HEADLINERS FOR THE PASSED FEW YEARS AND NOONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM. HE ISNT ALL ABOUT TRYING TO BE A SUPERSTAR, LIKE I SAID, THE KID JUST SPINS FOR PEOPLE HE TRUSTS AND FRIENDS OF HIS. U AINT SHIT, ALL YOU HAVE IS A FUCKING CRACKHEAD AFTERHOURS PARTY WHICH YOU HAD TO BUY TO SPIN THERE, AND IS NEVER CONSISTANT. SERIOUSLY IF I WAS YOU I WOULD KEEP YOUR FAGGOT ASS MOUTH SHUT. AND WHY DONT YOU GO VOTE FOR YOURSELF A FEW MORE TIMES ON THE DJ'S LIST WHILE YOU ARE AT IT. U AINT GONA GO TOO FAR WITH THAT ATTITUDE.

LISTEN MOTHERFUCKER, WHATS WITH THIS SHIT LATELY? WE HAVE BEEN PUSHING THIS PARTY FOR A WHILE AND NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY? WHATS UP UR FUCKIN ASS? RECORD STORE NOT PULLIN IN CASH?

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT SAYING ANYTHING. NICKY HAS BEEN SPINNING FOR YEARS, AND HE ISNT GIG HUNGRY LIKE THE REST OF YOUZ. NICKY ONLY DOES JOBS FOR FRIENDS OF HIS, AND HE HAS BEEN WORKING FOR HEADLINERS FOR THE PASSED FEW YEARS AND NOONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH HIM. HE ISNT ALL ABOUT TRYING TO BE A SUPERSTAR, LIKE I SAID, THE KID JUST SPINS FOR PEOPLE HE TRUSTS AND FRIENDS OF HIS. U AINT SHIT, ALL YOU HAVE IS A FUCKING CRACKHEAD AFTERHOURS PARTY WHICH YOU HAD TO BUY TO SPIN THERE, AND IS NEVER CONSISTANT. SERIOUSLY IF I WAS YOU I WOULD KEEP YOUR FAGGOT ASS MOUTH SHUT. AND WHY DONT YOU GO VOTE FOR YOURSELF A FEW MORE TIMES ON THE DJ'S LIST WHILE YOU ARE AT IT. U AINT GONA GO TOO FAR WITH THAT ATTITUDE.

What? Are You Nicky's Bitch?!!!! :makeout:

What? Are You Nicky's Bitch?!!!! :makeout:

1) no

2) nicky dont do messageboards

3) talking shit about nicky is the same thing as talking about tri state ent.

4) come to xl on sat and say that to our faces pussy.

did mario make you sign up as a fake name because he cant reply himself because he feels like a dick now?