NYE " EROTICA " PARTY

@ CLUB FLIGHT

MUSIC BY RESIDENT DJ

JOE GIORGIO

GUEST DJ's

FABRIZIO MORALES / MARIO HANNUM / ACME

house house hip hop / clasics

Doors open @ 7pm for the buffet

Doors close when the last WARRIOR leavesfour points hotel (elizabeth) available next door

$50 entry ticket & premium buffet

&100 open bar till 1am & premium buffet

WE WILL BE GOIN STRONG ALL NITE IN THIS MOFO. I INTEND ON BEING THE LAST MAN STANDIN. IF YOU CARE TO CHALLENGE ME, HOLLA......I DARE YA.....

FLIGHT 821 RT1&9 NORTH ELIZABETH NJ 908 353 2299

SOME PEOPLE THROW A PARTY........

ELITE ENTERTAINMENT IS THE PARTY.....

let's do this man, oh just a small correction to Jeff's post. These are the updated packages and prices.

~Buy your tickets as soon as possible because they are selling quickly. Don't wait till the last minute and end up getting stuck @ the local Bar. We are Partying untill 6AM. Also We are Located next to the Hilton Hotel and the Four Points Sheraton. PM or e-mail me for more info...

Package 1

-Flight into 2005

-New Years Eve

-December 31, 2004

-Location 821 Rt. 1 North Elizabeth, NJ 07201

-DJ’s- Joe Giorgio, Fabricio Moraes, and ACME

-Price-$125

-Event Time- 7:00 P.M.

-Includes- Dinner Buffet and open Bar all night, Free Champaign @ Midnight & a Continental Breakfast, Party Favors, & the Room is Equiped w/ Jumbo Projection Screen Televisions to Watch the Ball Drop

Package 2

-Flight into 2005

-New Years Eve

-December 31, 2004

-Price-$75

-Event Time- 10:00 P.M.

-Includes- Open Bar all night, Free Champaign @ Midnight & Continental Breakfast, Party Favors, & Room is Equiped w/ Jumbo Projection Screen Televisions to Watch the Ball Drop

let's do this man, oh just a small correction to Jeff's post. These are the updated packages and prices.

~Buy your tickets as soon as possible because they are selling quickly. Don't wait till the last minute and end up getting stuck @ the local Bar. We are Partying untill 6AM. Also We are Located next to the Hilton Hotel and the Four Points Sheraton. PM or e-mail me for more info...

Package 1

-Flight into 2005

-New Years Eve

-December 31, 2004

-Price-$125

-Event Time- 7:00 P.M.

-Includes- Dinner Buffet and open Bar all night, Free Champaign @ Midnight & a Continental Breakfast, Party Favors, & the Room is Equiped w/ Jumbo Projection Screen Televisions to Watch the Ball Drop

Package 2

-Flight into 2005

-New Years Eve

-December 31, 2004

-Price-$75

-Event Time- 10:00 P.M.

-Includes- Open Bar all night, Free Champaign @ Midnight & Continental Breakfast, Party Favors, & Room is Equiped w/ Jumbo Projection Screen Televisions to Watch the Ball Drop

EROTICA ??

why is it called EROTICA ? just curious - is there some EROTICA art around or .......any visual type things?

• 2 weeks later...
EROTICA ??

why is it called EROTICA ? just curious - is there some EROTICA art around or .......any visual type things?

We have theme parties everyweek which include decorations and Dancers fully dressed in costume, Like nothing going on in NJ right now! This NYE is going to be a great party.

---All those who purchase there tickets in advance will recieve discount rate @ The Four Points Sheraton located right next door to Club Flight. Special Rate being $99.99 instead of $189.00. P.M. me or call (908) 353-2299 for your tickets!

Like nothing going on in NJ right now! This NYE is going to be a great party.

im gonig to foget you said that and just post these names

Studio 4 ( sexy every friday & saturday in NJ)

Taste (Fetish Fridays) NJ

Tonic ( SHOW IT from the back ) saturdays NJ

I would name more but again - im forgetting you said that :duel: