Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn Deepfunk

lavosdeldiablo

Just thought i'd give you a little rundown of my trip to San Fran...

I did go to DNA for Julius Papp on friday ...The Music was good. I cant remember the name of the guy opening.. He warmed things up nice for Julius..

Julius came on around midnight .. Started things off nice , but his set went nowhere.. I was a little disappointed (just a little i was just happy to be in san fran) He was playing some stuff around 1am that i thought would be great for an opening set.. By that point i feel he shouldve been pickin it up a bit.. Anyways the venue was pretty cool , i would say half full.. Good vibe, smiling faces, a nice mix crowd, and everyone was dancing having a good time... Overall i had a great time... San Fran is a beautiful city ... Its definately a place i could see myself living.. We missed Migs on saturday @ RubySkye...Decided to Hit up Biscuit & Blues across the street instead, which i thought was great...

Aside from that we did all the tourist stuff...Chinatown, Fishermans Wharf, Haight street (my fav), Alcatraz, Golden Gate, etc... The weather rocks , it was like 55 degrees the entire time ...Overall i give san fran 2 big thumbs up ... So many things to do , so little time.. We didnt even make it to wine coutry... Regardless I loved it , my girl loved it, we'll definately be back soon!

til next time :)

peace,

Jimmy

glad you guys had fun up there. sf is a great city. i'll be up there for new years from the 29th to the 2nd. sorry the music wasn't moving enough for you . julius is a great dj, every so often his selection can be a bit mellow for a main room, prime time weekend night. hope you guys can make it back out here soon, let us know if you hit la.