Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What the F*** happened to Spirit

this is what i know...i didnt write this but the source is very reliable.looks like jp might be going back to his old space afterall....

Due to poor ethical behavior demonstrated by Spirit Management, SPIRIT Promotional Team has seized all its operations at Spirit New York (530 West 27th Street) effective today (Wednesday, December 15th).

MUZIK Fridays are being moved to a different NYC mega venue and FREE LOVE Saturdays' Head Promoters are moving into the newest NYC's nightclub located in the heart of Manhattan Starting January 15th.

We would like to thank all of you for your support and hope to see you soon at the venues, where we will now host our events. Stay tuned for updates coming to your email box next week with the Grand Opening dates and the clubs where we are moving Spirit parties to.

See you all soon!

this is what i know...i didnt write this but the source is very reliable.looks like jp might be going back to his old space afterall....

since when does receiving info from a mass email bc you put your name on the spirit mailing list equate getting your info from a reliable source??

I just hope the MADE team takes over at some point. The parties they used to do @ arc/vinyl are hot to death. I mean go to their website and peep their event archieve. AMAZING to say the least. So i hope that the people @ spirit get the fudge out of there and let some people who have been doing it right take control of the wheel.