Clubplanet Nightlife Community

todays signings/news...

fkornre

so i read today that:

mulder to cards...

pavano and wright signed with the yanks (announcements to be made this week)

green agrees to trade so there are some minor details to work out but sounds like the 3-way trade will go thru soon..

anyone else wanna add stuff to the list?

Yeah I just read it.. wow, Oakland gave up 2 of the big 3.. there goes our chances for acquiring Zito this year (though in no way did it look like the Yankees were interested)..

UGHHH just to get one of those guys on our team would have been a huge asset. This off-season is pissing me off, I'm gonna have a bunch of players on my favorite team that I don't even care much for.

Yeah I just read it.. wow, Oakland gave up 2 of the big 3.. there goes our chances for acquiring Zito this year (though in no way did it look like the Yankees were interested)..

UGHHH just to get one of those guys on our team would have been a huge asset. This off-season is pissing me off, I'm gonna have a bunch of players on my favorite team that I don't even care much for.

wahwahwahwah.....

now we can add the white sox to the trade involving johnson and make it a 4 team 10 player trade...this is of course if it actually happens...

i agree acquiring 1 of oak 3 would have been nice and i do believe the yanks were gonna attempt to go after hudson, after all it would have been cheaper than johnson...but i do like what the yanks have done this off-season...johnson, pavano, wright with a healthy moose makes me smile...now if we can do something else other than brown i would be a happy fan (for now) :D

now we can add the white sox to the trade involving johnson and make it a 4 team 10 player trade...this is of course if it actually happens...

i agree acquiring 1 of oak 3 would have been nice and i do believe the yanks were gonna attempt to go after hudson, after all it would have been cheaper than johnson...but i do like what the yanks have done this off-season...johnson, pavano, wright with a healthy moose makes me smile...now if we can do something else other than brown i would be a happy fan (for now) :D

I think in the long run I'd rather have Javier and/or Hudson than Johnson, but it seems the Yankees are proceeding through this off-season with their tunnel vision.

And everyone keeps including Randy in the line up.. what if that falls through? Then what..

(El Duque declined arbitration)