Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Because I Can..."

majinbuu

whatever..they will win at least one game...i dont see why they wont win the last 2...its not like the pats mopped the floor with the jets. it was close until the end. theres no reason why they cant beat them now. the defense is playing better than ever.

The defense has been playing as good as any in the NFL...that's not what I'm worried about ;)

so ur saying that the record doesnt matter...the jets are really 0-2? they have no right to be in the playoffs this year? they should get the # 1 pick?

u guys dont get it...its funny how u complain about ur team like they have accomplished nothing this year.

they are 10 -4....not 4 - 10.

they are about to clinch a playoff spot...will you guys complain they are a wild card? how about how they couldnt win the division....or maybe that they dont have home field advantage in the playoffs....take ur pick, theres plenty to whine about.

So I guess you would be happy going 9-7 or 10-6 every year. Play a wild card game, get bounced and that's that??

They've been playing decent ball for a while now. It's time to take it to the next level...

could not have said it better myself..........making the playoffs is great but winning in the playoffs is the idea..................i think thats the way it works ,maybe im wrong

no...ur suppposed to try your hardest to lose all the time and get the #1 pick in the draft.

...this is currently the giants' plan....oh and the jets are a second tier team in denial....i like watching them but everyone but the team knows even if they made the playoffs, theyre not getting passed the first round...

Nah they'll beat the Rams only cause they're an NFC team and they SUCK!

I gotta admit I'm torn though...I want the Jets to make the playoffs but if they do, Hackett will be almost certain to be back....ugh

Go...Rams? :(

Even if they make it, they're not getting far. I have a feeling Hackett is a goner anyway. They got rid of Cotrell last year and look at the difference. The players are good for the most part. (except maybe Chrebet & Becht) We just need some new blood...