Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Guys Bored?

gaydup

I'm a pretty good guy: strong, masculine, smart, spunky? and I can use another good friend or two (m/f any possible, really). I like to go to movies, see theater LOVE IT. ( i get lots of good tickets for lower cost), LOVE music- i enjoy some frugal cool dinners out or at home. (this ain't about sex , yet hmmm ;-) See? i want a cool person with spunk who might want to go out, at times. Avalon - Sunday Complimentary And 10pm open bar? Can't go wrong? lol Be playful - have a sense of humor. An open mind - one who can see interesting things , even in the most mundane circumstances.

I am a spunky youthful 27 y/o guy.. heavy/husky 5'11" upper 200's yet very fit (vigorous gym attendee(2 or 3X a week) , looking for a cool guy who likes an older bigger guy...

i am posting this... as a lark.though i have considered it before.

any race , slim/medium preferred any age - tho younger than ummm 44 or so would be preferred. I figure , i'm old enough for the two of us. ;)

Don't feel bad fruitcake please post as your real self kaydup. We know the truth about you and that idiot xlr8ted. You 2 luffers need to get out of the closet already so we can get to more important things like exposing that true gay gangsta nomembername to the cp freaks.

:half: