Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO IS GOING TO TWILO ON FRIDAY?

My name is Scott, I'm somewhat new to the board but always wanting and willing to meet new people. Anyone going to Twilo this Friday for Sasha and Digweed, please respond to this post. I'd love to meet some new people.

-Scott-

AOL: Dafirmprez@aol.com

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

[This message has been edited by scottyskribz57 (edited 11-23-2000).]

[This message has been edited by scottyskribz57 (edited 11-23-2000).]

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/012799.html <-----go here...that'll answer your question. I'll guess around 35 to 40 ppl. I don't think they will all want to say it again. Just meet up with us by the PowerBar....You'll know who we are cwm20.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

Reply if you read. cwm1.gif

------------------

..The judge said: "Son, what is your alibi? If you were somewhere else then you won't have to die." Well I said not a word. Though it meant my life, for I'd been in the arms of my best friends wife.

Duuuude your crushing my head!

You are the man, thanks bro, I need a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> for that night, and I'm not sure where the power bar is. Anyone on the board is allowed to hang out over there?? Anyway, respond please.

Thanx,

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

I met up with some of the people from the board for a hot second when PVD was at Twilo... Only got to chat with a few people, but just like the board, everyone is real cool.. I'm not sure if I'm going to Twilo on Friday, but I definetly suggest you try to meet up with everyone.

------------------

AIM: slimchezdy

I'm outta place

I'm in outer space

I've just vanished without a trace

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow

I'll be back in an hour or so -- Eminem