Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dead

iamme

if someone you cared about died while you were away, would you really want to see them again lying there souless and empty??

everyone always goes to the hospital and wants to see that person one more time, i guess to say goodbye...but is it more harmful to see them in that state (dead/empty)?? would you really want that to be the last memory you have of that person??

if someone you cared about died while you were away, would you really want to see them again lying there souless and empty??

everyone always goes to the hospital and wants to see that person one more time, i guess to say goodbye...but is it more harmful to see them in that state (dead/empty)?? would you really want that to be the last memory you have of that person??

are they in the hospital dying or already dead?

Dying, I say yes - go see them. More for them than for you.

Dead, wait until the funeral.

i dunno, i remember when my mom died, we went to the nursing home afterwards, and it was kinda calming for me. Because she was hooked up to a lot of machines and things, so when I went there afterwards, all the machines were gone, no iv's or anything like that, it just looked like she was sleeping.

a very close friend of my family died in the hospital and everyone was taking turns going in the room to say goodbye to him. i chose not to. just looking in from the door freaked me out...idk how people can go right there and look at a dead body like that. its creepy and very sad.

if they are dying yes. just recently i visited a firend that was dying. he opened his eyes...i was'nt sure if it was just a reflex or the meds, (he could'nt talk or move) but when i asked him to look at me, he moved them towards me. he died the next day. as far as seeing the body, yikes thats something i don't like. he had really nice skin, so of course being dead, his skin was all gray...it was not him...america is one of the few countries that have the wake process... i know italy and greece they bury you the next day...thats what i want. i don't want people looking at my dead body... put a nice picture up and throw me in the trash for all i care.

not me man i think id rather be remembered for who i was not how i looked dying there... (but i think its in our nature to want to be near our loved ones when they part)