Clubplanet Nightlife Community

24 Hours To Live

nomembername

"If you had twenty four hours to live just think...

Where would you go?

What would you do?

Who would you screw?

And who would you wanna notify?

Or would yo' ass deny that yo' ass about to die?"

i hate jada kiss... what a cornball... and whats up with his new song that asks so many hard hitting questions such as: "Yo, why is Jadakiss as hard as it gets,

Why is the industry designed to keep the artist in debt, And why them dudes ain't ridin' if there part of your set, And why they never get it poppin' but they party to death, Yea, and why they gon give you life for a murder, Why they sellin' niggaz CD's for under a dime, Why is a brother up North better than Jordan, Why you ain't stackin' instead of tryin' to be fly, Why is rattin' at an all time high, Why are you even alive, Why they kill Tupac n' Chris, Why at the bar you ain't take straight shots instead of poppin Crist', Why did Kobe have to hit that raw, Why he kiss that whore, Why~!? Why would niggaz push pounds and powder, Why did bush knock down the towers, Why you around them cowards, Why Aaliyah have to take that flight, Why my nigga D ain't pull out his Ferrari Why they gotta open your package and read your mail,

Why they stop lettin' niggaz get degreez in jail, Why you gotta do eighty-five percent of your time, And why do niggaz lie in eighty-five percent of they rhymes, Why a nigga always want what he can't have, Why I can't come through in the pecan Jag, Why did crack have to hit so hard, Why niggaz can't get no jobs, Why they come up wit the witness protection, Why they let the terminator win the election, Why sell in the stores what you can sell in the streets, Why I stay the hottest shit but we sellin' the least?"

plus many more... these truly are some profound questions that may never be answered... if only we had a modern day einstein to tackle such hard hitting queries... i think ill forward this to stephen hawking...

"If you had twenty four hours to live just think... Where would you go?

What would you do? Who would you screw? And who would you wanna notify?

Or would yo' ass deny that yo' ass about to die?"

make a video will saying good bye to everyone and explaining the situation, then id gather up all my friends, charge the sickest sick shit on my cc's, buy shit for ppl who need things, throw the biggest bash, videotape it, have sex one last time, fuck one last time, make love one last time, do enough blow to kill a rhino, and finally accept my untimely demise and burn out... (and if possibly cryogenically frozen until they figure out why i died, but more importantly so i can see the tape of the party...)