Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BriteSmile ???????

Has anyone ever had this procedure on there teeth. I'm curious cause I'm thinking of getting this procedure done, I would like to know the results anyone recommend this procedure.... How much is it anyway - average ????

Thanks

i woudlnt... i tried crest whitestrips back in the day.... those things work wonders... you only need to use a few of them and you're golden...(figuratively) you can turn those pearly yellows to white in only a few days....

My sister is a RDA and she recommends that you first try the Crest White Strips, see how your teeth take to sensitivity and if they can handle it, b4 you dish out $500. If your teeth are super sensitive like mine, try the strips first. My sis, who had has been bleechin for quite some time, decided to do the Brite Smile (since her office didnt charge her) was in SEVER PAIN. I would have died.

BTW, she also says that if you smoke or drink alot of coffee, then dont even bother.

I use Colgate Simply White; it's cheap and you can control how much you use. It's not the best but I found myself taking the Crest strips off cause I couldnt take the pain...bleechin just kills me...I am such a wuss :(

My sister is a RDA and she recommends that you first try the Crest White Strips, see how your teeth take to sensitivity and if they can handle it, b4 you dish out $500. If your teeth are super sensitive like mine, try the strips first. My sis, who had has been bleechin for quite some time, decided to do the Brite Smile (since her office didnt charge her) was in SEVER PAIN. I would have died.

BTW, she also says that if you smoke or drink alot of coffee, then dont even bother.

I use Colgate Simply White; it's cheap and you can control how much you use. It's not the best but I found myself taking the Crest strips off cause I couldnt take the pain...bleechin just kills me...I am such a wuss :(

Yeh, I'm like that too. I used Crest White White Strips and I couldn't keep it on for two weeks straight. I took breaks in between. The peroxide was just too strong for my teeth.