Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE!!! (Exit Rant)

I've been robbed! $40 for a ticket to Exit. I never had such a bad night at a club before. I could not take the music at all. I've been there 2 times in the last 2 months on a Saturday and the music f!#$ing great. Last night was HORRIBLE. Reminds me of a about a month ago when I was forced into an Exit friday night party for a friend who was moving. Whoever was spinning(coulda been draper) sounded like they had one record on a continous loop. Last night sucked even more then that night. Which I thought would be totally impossible to beat. UGGGGGGGGGGG... Am I the only one that feels this way? cwm21.gif

PS. blahblah I'm not one into the crowd this, the people dancing that.. if I'm going out to hear music I dont care if there are little trolls dancing around me, or if someone has 2 left feet. It's all about having fun.

i could of told u exit would suck i heard tony draper for the 1st time on fri at exit. dont ask why i went to teen night and i was like whoever is spinning in the red yankees jersey is horrible no mixing skills and play nyc cheese. then my freind who hooked up with him tells me thats tony draper. there was a guy who spun after him in a white shirt who was actualy good though he spun all cds. then when the music and mixing got shitty again i look in the booth and its draper. as for anthony mundy i heard him in the secret room at exit a few times and though he plays commercial shit hes not as bad as draper. proves once again its who u know and not talent. what happened to boris being there? well now i know i always end up at sf after exit cause that place went to shit.

hey guys i don't know what music you were listening to but i knew exacty when draper came on. and....HE FUCKED SHIT UP!!!!!!!

i am 25 and have been around the club sceen for a few years and that along with being a promoter gives me a little experience in this sceene. i have beeen to exit on fri once before thanx giving only because it is 18 to get in on fri and i usually go with my crew on sat when i tell you that what draper played on tge blew anything that boris has played since the sat before halloween i mean by a large margin i have never been so energized since last year when denny and eddie were blowing to roof off that place when it opened. cwm28.gif

------------------

COMING AFTER THANXGIVING.." FRIDAYS" AT ROXY RESIDENT SUPER DJ EDDIE BAEZ

SATURDAY NIGHT AT THE WORLD DENNY TSETTOS AND JARED SCREAM

THE "CHRIS MICHAEL" GUESTLIST EMAIL ME @ CHRISSOGGY@AOL.COM BROUGHT TO YOU BY "METRO PROMOTIONS"

http://communities.msn.com/ChrisMichaelNYC&naventryid=100

I thought Draper was kinda good wednesday night, he was able to fit his track selection intoExits atmosphere and all.(aside from playing Sandstorm over and over).

And the dj in the secret room was nice too, but i couldn't stay there, because my ears were killing me there. Whats up with that did it had to be so loud, all i heard is ringing, But where the Hell Was BORISSS...!!!!!i only paid my $40 to hear him spin..ahhhh. was he there..? anyway i had a good time, left at 6 a.m. Exit was pleasently not as crowded as usual, and the lights are just sick sick sick... cwm32.gif