Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Awesome shows on History Channel

PCR

for the past few days History Channel is running awesome documentaries on various drugs.....coke was last night, weed tonight.

Really great - very informative and objective.....even though it is all from historical point of view.

They were showing some 1930s propaganda movies... – one was really crazy; where a kid gets pissed off for no reason and whacks his mom with a pan – all due to smoking weed.

for the past few days History Channel is running awesome documentaries on various drugs.....coke was last night, weed tonight.

Really great - very informative and objective.....even though it is all from historical point of view.

They were showing some 1930s propaganda movies... – one was really crazy; where a kid gets pissed off for no reason and whacks his mom with a pan – all due to smoking weed.

hahaha i saw that too....been meening to call u.been near death with the worst flu ever for the last week....first day out of bed...and i check CP of course....

haha this reminded me of that part from harold and kumar to go white castle if anyone has seen it. these kids start smoking weed and then one kid just runs up to his dad's gun closet, takes out a shotgun and blows his head off. then they flash MARIJUANA KILLS on the next screen, absolutely hilarious. probably one of the funniest parts of the movie.