Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Elements Lounge - NYE 2005 Hosted by: Jon BonJovi, Richie Samb. & Heather Locklear

nyef.jpg

nyeb.jpg

New Year's Eve 2005 - Masquerade Ball at Elements Lounge

Friday, December 31, 2004

7PM

New Year's Eve 2005 - Masquerade Ball

presented by Myke O. and Kyle O'Brien

Friday, December 31st, 2004 7PM - 3AM (Disregard the 2AM above)

at

Elements

1072 Ocean Avenue

Sea Bright, NJ

General Admission Package

Top Shelf Open Bar 8PM - Midnight

Gourmet Feast Package

4-Course Gourmet Dinner w/ VIP Table Seating

Top Shelf Open Bar 7PM - 12 Midnight

Champagne Toast at Midnight

DJ Unique orchestrating an energizing mix of hip-hop, deep jazzy house, 80s classics, and rock

Formal Attire with Masquerade Theme Appreciated

http://www.pinkevents.com/nye to purchase tickets

Venue Name: Elements Lounge

nyef.jpg

nyeb.jpg

New Year's Eve 2005 - Masquerade Ball at Elements Lounge

Friday, December 31, 2004

7PM

New Year's Eve 2005 - Masquerade Ball

presented by Myke O. and Kyle O'Brien

Elements Lounge - NYE 2005 Hosted by: Jon BonJovi, Richie Samb. & Heather Locklear

Friday, December 31st, 2004 7PM - 3AM (Disregard the 2AM above)

at

Elements

1072 Ocean Avenue

Sea Bright, NJ

General Admission Package

Top Shelf Open Bar 8PM - Midnight

Gourmet Feast Package

4-Course Gourmet Dinner w/ VIP Table Seating

Top Shelf Open Bar 7PM - 12 Midnight

Champagne Toast at Midnight

DJ Unique orchestrating an energizing mix of hip-hop, deep jazzy house, 80s classics, and rock

Formal Attire with Masquerade Theme Appreciated

http://www.pinkevents.com/nye to purchase tickets

Venue Name: Elements Lounge

IM FUCKIN SURE ANY OF THESE PEOPLE WERE THERE!!!!! YOU BITCHES ARE THE WORST PROMOTERS IN THE BIZ

Seriously, Vip-Tech, Colin Farrel and Vin Diesel could have been running around Elements naked screaming "We want an Angel Sandwich" and it STILL couldn't have been a better night... we didn't need Heather freaking Locklear to make it a fantastic time -- special thanks to DJ Unique, DJ Sal and MC Mikey Flave (Whaz up Mikey P -- bring your pj's!!!) for getting us pumped and making it unforgetable!!!

Don't be a hater just cuz you missed out. There's always next year...

Seriously, Vip-Tech, Colin Farrel and Vin Diesel could have been running around Elements naked screaming "We want an Angel Sandwich" and it STILL couldn't have been a better night... we didn't need Heather freaking Locklear to make it a fantastic time -- special thanks to DJ Unique, DJ Sal and MC Mikey Flave (Whaz up Mikey P -- bring your pj's!!!) for getting us pumped and making it unforgetable!!!

Don't be a hater just cuz you missed out. There's always next year...

UR KIDDING ME RIGHT?? YOU LOOSERS LIE & TELL PEOPLE BON JOVI & HIS BUDDIES ARE GONNA BE THERE AND SEE NOTHING WRONG W THAT??? OH YEA.....IT CLOSED AT 2AM....MUSTA BEEN A SIKK PARTY.....YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE MAN SAID................................LIVIN ON A PRAYER......BWHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAA

UR KIDDING ME RIGHT?? YOU LOOSERS LIE & TELL PEOPLE BON JOVI & HIS BUDDIES ARE GONNA BE THERE AND SEE NOTHING WRONG W THAT??? OH YEA.....IT CLOSED AT 2AM....MUSTA BEEN A SIKK PARTY.....YOU GUYS ARE LIKE THE MAN SAID................................LIVIN ON A PRAYER......BWHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHHHAAAAA

I hear what you're saying about the "false advertising" and yes I was a little disappointed that I didn't get my Slippery When Wet album signed (oh shit I think I left it on the tank in the stall) but it WAS a great time that night & the perfect place for me to start off my new year. 2 am didn't seem so early when we started drinking at 7 pm. And besides, we saved afterhours at Crobar for Saturday night. I like to spread-out my fun...

;)

I hear what you're saying about the "false advertising" and yes I was a little disappointed that I didn't get my Slippery When Wet album signed (oh shit I think I left it on the tank in the stall) but it WAS a great time that night & the perfect place for me to start off my new year. 2 am didn't seem so early when we started drinking at 7 pm. And besides, we saved afterhours at Crobar for Saturday night. I like to spread-out my fun...

;)

we saved afterhours at Crobar for Saturday night :)