Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tka _ Tears may fall

myrlin

Originally posted by Nestor:

"Tears may fall" is my favorite freestyle joint of all time. No doubt!

icon9.gif

Hell yeah!!! TKA rocks. I saw them at great adventure when I was like 16. K7 too (he's the 'K' from TKA. Anyone else remember that. They sing "swing batta, batta swing" I'm all about old freestyle. I'm listen to "Dream Boy/Dream Girl" by Cynthia and Johnny O right now cwm11.gif

------------------

BAC

top-left.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

I love Tka. I saw them over the summer at ktu's beatstock. It was great. They sounded really good... remixing all their old songs. Beatstock was really good... a lot of amazing freestyle artists. cwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

~As long as you live and high you fly the smiles you give and tears you cry is all your life will ever be~

~Dream as if you will live forever, live like you will die tomorrow~ ~* Life isn't measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.

AOL ~~ XOJust2cute4uXO

Originally posted by majesticmelodi:

tka is great and all but "dreamgirl/dreamboy" is still my all time favorite freestyle song... i may be young but i love that music cwm12.gif

When that song came out it was my fav. too. I saw them (cynthia and jonny O) in Jersey in this club called electric playground that isn't even around anymore. I was so psyched when they did dream boy/girl. Ahh... I was so young then... maybe even a little innocent too.

------------------

BAC

headphone_anim3.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Archived