Clubplanet Nightlife Community

black is bad ??

lollie60

your sister is an idiot !! i dont give a fuck who a womans been with .. as long as i know ill rock her world ;)

those that do care just have a certain insecurity with a certain part of their body ;):D

Absolutely

those people that question interracial relations are either: A) racist, B) have some deep seeded insecurity, or C) are afraid of what they don't know therefore they avoid it

I've been out with a black girl, and afghani girl, and now an indonesian girl. Who the fuck cares!!!

ya gotta experience this world:D

hell no,

they friggin bang apes in africa (monkeys banging monkeys lol)

thereby starting the aides virus

Fuck you clown, I let your first racist comment slide. Give it a break it's not that serious.

ou812,

I mean I guess you can say that about some, but then I've seen whites, mexicans, asians, whatever with some pretty ridiculous looking girls from all over the spectrum. Black men get watched, imitated, judged, followed, and chased all over the planet earth, so whatever we do will be noticed and people will have something to say about it. I mean I got a bunch of persian and armenian friends here in LA that will mess with any disgusting non-persian or armenian girl they can find. Black men are more foward, get noticed more and therefore critqued.

Of course I'm black and I do my best represent myself and deal with all that extra drama when it comes my way. My standards are solid, but I can't speak for all men who just happen to look like me because I don't know them and I don't even really care much what they do.

Oh and for the German guy, I just had a friend come back from Germany and he said that he needed a stick to beat those chicks off of him? So I don't know if you're saying you just hate on blacks or they don't get love, but my friend let me know that Germans got a lot of love for especially black Americans.

Peace

Havok...get a lesson in geography, asia included people from central asia, russia, turkey, india, china, iran, pakistan, MiddleEast....I dont think that all asians are korean...so

so post a pic and prove me wrong :aright:

I do find that American born asian chicks are starting to fill out quite nicely indeed, but my allegiance still lies with the halfers :love2: Best of both worlds!