Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Studio 9 Review

Plain and simple... The club sucks. 1 good thing, it looks nice, but I do not go to a club to look at the fuckin walls. Sound system... sucks. Lights... sucked. Service... sucked. I went, I had a good time with my people(you know who you are), and I will never return. nuff said.

BM

Tonight January 4th David Quest and Billy Mantani will be rippin it sick all night long. if you like tribal and house make sure you check it out

R-bar in woodbridge

Z

Should be another great night of music, jack once agin happy birthday my nigga. Love ya and its going to be nuts tonight. A bunch of the Deko crew is coming by tonight as well. RIP IT SICK BILLY AND DAVE.. :gang:

Without a doubt!! Happy B-day Jack. you will get my gift from 10 to 2 tonight. lol

yea bitch, im ready to go. lets get this shit started, lol u gotta play that track i was talkin bout when you droped me off home from new years. i forget what it was cause i was to wacked out to remember, lol. rip it sick.

Z