Live performance by Reina!

"Find Another Woman"

"No One's Gonna Change You"

"Close My Eyes"

Wave Lounge: Progressive & Tribal House

Mark Amatucci: Mike Bugout: special guest Rob Regan

Main Room: House. Hip Hop. Dance

DJ Davis G

For guestlist information, vip arrangements, or for more information, contact me @ SecretPromosVIP@aol.com or 908. 812. 2720

Guest 2toomany

A frind of mine hit up Secret Promos......and she didnt deliver .....made for a very disappointing night. Came all the way from South Jersey and got shafted! VIP???

i've been in this business for 4 years - don't play me for an idiot now... LoL - attn other plat promoters: were all promoting the same night, if u can't take the heat - don't start with the immature games. if u wanna prove something, promote the night bc #'s dont lie.. dont try to trash talk.

also, i always take care of my customers and follow thru with everything i say. if there was ever a mix up @ the door, i apologize. contact me directly @ secretpromosvip@aol.com and we'll talk (if ur not just a promoter who registered under a new name) duh

i've been in this business for 4 years - don't play me for an idiot now... LoL - attn other plat promoters: were all promoting the same night, if u can't take the heat - don't start with the immature games. if u wanna prove something, promote the night bc #'s dont lie.. dont try to trash talk.

also, i always take care of my customers and follow thru with everything i say. if there was ever a mix up @ the door, i apologize. contact me directly @ secretpromosvip@aol.com and we'll talk (if ur not just a promoter who registered under a new name) duh

Chill out.

WOAH thats serious.. LOL :bowdown::bowdown::jerkoff:

whos starting something???? if u know let me know and ill make sure the correct actions are done.. i didnt see any of my promoters talkin any trash bout u or anything.. i dont want anybody talkin smack bout our party if someone had a bad time let me know and ill make sure the next experience there is a totally different one..