Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ariel G & Gabriel Marcos - Aconoserme (Tech Funk Mix)

obby

Ariel G

For those of you not familiar with the name, Ariel G is one of our local DJ's and producers recently know for such remixes as the "Scarface" track which was recently posted on the SOTU site along with some other of his un-named productions which have all been superb. I thought it would be appropriate to congratulate him on his recent productions as they have impressed not only me but allot who reside in the underground as well. I have been trying to get a full bio from Ariel for the longest now with no avail so Ariel...if you are reading this. It's time you let the people know who the man behind the music is. As much as i personally would like to keep his sounds low D, as they are released I notice that keeping it quite and secretive will be very difficult considering the quality of the his productions.

"Aconoserme" produced by both Ariel G & Gabriel Marcos and remixed by Alexander Orue who brought us the "Twilight TechFunk Remix" is their recent work that has grabbed my attention and has not let go. Favored by both Joey and myself throughout the new years, "Aconoserme" is sure to stay in the front of our crates for a while. Joey slammed this remix at CroBar for NYE 2005 and the responses were amazing so............to Ariel from the SOTU Crew ...................Keep up the great work. A fantastic release with 2 mixes of class.

Sample "Aconoserme" Here

Make Sure To Check Out The Tech Funk Mix On The Flip (media will switch to the flip side on it's own)

• 3 weeks later...

Obby

Thanx very much for supporting Ariel G & Gabriel Marcos, as well as my Label O Recordings. I remixed Aconoserme and im glad to hear that you enjoyed both the original and the remix...This trak has gotten support from many heavy hitters in the game, as well as an apeareance on Digweed's Kiss100 show.....

Make sure to stay tuned to O Recordings as were gearing up for the conf all ready and we have some stuff for this 05 year.....Once again thanx for the support....

Orue