Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the most painful annoying thing to endure in grammar school...

dgmodel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never had to sing that garbage :laugh:

i never appreciated that my ENGLISH teacher could not pronounce my fvcking name!!!

what about "koombyah my lord~!?" i told one of my teachers i couldnt sing it because it was against my religion to sing it... lol so i got to sit on the gym bleachers and watch my friends create this noise...

my last name is a cunundrum wrapped inside a riddle within an enigma... anyone born east of the danube cannot pronounce it... (serge you tell anyone what it is and ill bbq your first born)

i can honestly say ur last name is more dogged up than mine..i was so happy when i met u

ahm dude im pretty sure it was easier than mine

im assuming your last name? now im curious what it is :shaky: u too DG :shaky:

...and the teachers were f'in up my first name...they didnt even ATTEMPT my last name. they would just say the first letter, then pause and stare, and then say my frist name again :blank:

...and the teachers were f'in up my first name...they didnt even ATTEMPT my last name. they would just say the first letter, then pause and stare, and then say my frist name again :blank:

me and marko had it rough as kids

I sweat your last name... it just sounds cool...

:)

some ppl are just stupid.. like when ppl say my last name.. they'll add letters to it, or rearrange it.. it's like do you know how to read? it's not that hard...

i had one teacher in high school... he was a moron, the first day, he totally fucked up my name, called me premier.. where he got that from? I don't know, apparently he said he couldn't read his writing... but after that... when it came to me when he was doing attendance, he'd just look up to see if i was there, and go on to the next name...