Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the most painful annoying thing to endure in grammar school...

dgmodel

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol hell yeah... i also went to louis armstrong middle school and every morning we had to listen to "what a wonderful world..." (going to that school, and listening to so much l.armstrong taught me one thing... how to make a damn good louis armstrong impersonation thats about it...)

lmao hell yeah... i had a sicko gym teacher who would fondel kids, and make up his own games... such as statue where a studen would stand still and he would tickle them... or shut off the lights in the gym and chase after the kids while making them yelling to stop lol all sorts of fucked up shit.. .damn you mr.barnwell damn you~!

lmao hell yeah... i had a sicko gym teacher who would fondel kids, and make up his own games... such as statue where a studen would stand still and he would tickle them... or shut off the lights in the gym and chase after the kids while making them yelling to stop lol all sorts of fucked up shit.. .damn you mr.barnwell damn you~!

too funny...and sick...

do u remember using that big parachute and doing ripples and waves with it and shit...

:shaky:

sounds :shaky:

our gym teacher in elementary school was dope! one of our gyms had two levels...so once a week (friday i think) he would drag these huge thick matts and place them on the first floor and let us jump off the second floor onto them :laugh: