Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the most painful annoying thing to endure in grammar school...

dgmodel

i remember in 7th grade, the health teacher (she was also the gym teacher) had to teach us about sex ed and that stuff... so here she is telling us to practice abstinence and all that ... while she's unmarried and pregnant.. that caused a bit of a stir...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember in 7th grade, the health teacher (she was also the gym teacher) had to teach us about sex ed and that stuff... so here she is telling us to practice abstinence and all that ... while she's unmarried and pregnant.. that caused a bit of a stir...

niceeeeeee...my sex ed teacher was this hottie teacher...no one in class could actually keep from laughing as she is telling us about sex...

i remember when mr. richards got up on the lunch table to scream @ us during lunch thru his bullhorn...and he busted his asssssssssssssssssssss.....and wound up on the floor clutching his broken left arm...while holding the bullhorn with his good right arm screaming "STOP LAUGHING!! STOP LAUGHING!"

i remember when mr. richards got up on the lunch table to scream @ us during lunch thru his bullhorn...and he busted his asssssssssssssssssssss.....and wound up on the floor clutching his broken left arm...while holding the bullhorn with his good right arm screaming "STOP LAUGHING!! STOP LAUGHING!"

:direct: STOP LAUGHING

:laugh:

i remember in either kindergarten or first grade there was this kid in my class named jack, I kept calling him jackass cause i had heard the word recently or something...

at my first elementary school in the cafeteria, we had this stop light... where when the light was green, we could talk, but if it got too noisy, they'd turn it to yellow to make ppl quiet down and you'd have to whisper, but if it was red, we couldn't talk, and if you were caught talking, you had to go sit at a table by yourself...

Holy goodness...thats hysterical...

i remember in either kindergarten or first grade there was this kid in my class named jack, I kept calling him jackass cause i had heard the word recently or something...

at my first elementary school in the cafeteria, we had this stop light... where when the light was green, we could talk, but if it got too noisy, they'd turn it to yellow to make ppl quiet down and you'd have to whisper, but if it was red, we couldn't talk, and if you were caught talking, you had to go sit at a table by yourself...

damnit i need one of those signs NOW