Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the most painful annoying thing to endure in grammar school...

dgmodel

Ok... In my cafeteria we had a Teacher who everyone called BIRD. Or Mr. Rosenthal. And during the spring and fall he would go around the cafeteria looking for students with the "NI" factor. If it was a chilly day and you had the "NI" factor you were aloud to go outside. If you did not have the "NI" factor you had to stay inside...

Well I was always aloud out. Along with many others like me. And you would think that was a good thing. But how bad is it that the "NI" factor in his language was "Natural Insulation" Now I was not fat. But I was never a small boy. But I remember him going up to some real chunkers saying "Yeah you definately posess the the "NI" Factor. You may go outside"

Could you imagine that in the world we live in today... I would have sued him for millions for mental anguish, anorexia, anxiety, and all other stresses he put on me for basically choosing only heavier people to go outside in front of the whole school.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at my first elementary school in the cafeteria, we had this stop light... where when the light was green, we could talk, but if it got too noisy, they'd turn it to yellow to make ppl quiet down and you'd have to whisper, but if it was red, we couldn't talk, and if you were caught talking, you had to go sit at a table by yourself...

...lol....we didn't have that but when u got in trouble...which i did often...u had to stand against the wall.........and there would be like a line up of the bad ass lil kids...