Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wish me luck Jan 7th 2005

Well its been in discussion for a few weeks now (offline) and today i will unfortunatly be missing the most important meeting thus far for MetroMix in NYC. I already called Ella about this so she and others are well aware of why i wont be able to show.

I was going to come down regardless of weather conditions.

However today (this evening) i was asked to come by one of the Clearchannel radio studios in norther NJ so sit with one of the radio jocks that im cool with, to discuss finaly ON AIR the advantages of having someplace for the electronic music lovers to be able to TUNE IN and not just during a specific time of day on an FM station like some places do.

We all know of stations on FM that have timeslots for eletronic music listeners, and at the same time they would invite a local dj to come in - interact with listeners and spinn LIVE for a time slot but what do the listeners have when the time slot is DONE?

Well i cant tell EVERYONE aboue MetroMixRadio but at least with todays conversational piece on the air, ill be able to spread the word about MMR to a 10-20 thousand at least in just a few short minutes.

We will also talk about why there isnt such a thing takeing place mainly here in the tristate like LIRR was going to be doing.

Trust me, im sure LIRR is well known but not as big as we all wanted it to become. Its not as big as MetroMix in my opinion. Maybe with todays talkings, that can change for the better. Im sure it will.

So wish me luck - again im sorry to miss tonights meeting and Please Ella and other keep me posted on the topics that came up with any notes in mind for me.

If theres anything needed from my end, by all means just ask.

Love peace and beats

i needed to add that i will be talking about MetroMixRadio quite a bit during the time ill be there

about 4pm to 6pm at most - and it seems they dont have a prob with me talking about an internet radio station during a live show suprisingly. But if they say its cool, then i wont ask questions lol