Clubplanet Nightlife Community

13 year old scores perfect 1600 on SAT

lucky fuck...

http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20050107122109990009

MECHANICSBURG, Pa. (Jan. 7) - A 13-year-old Pennsylvania boy has scored a perfect 16-hundred on the S-A-T.

The standardized test is usually given to college-bound high school seniors. Lee Kennedy-Shaffer is only an eighth-grader.

He took the test in December as part of a program for gifted children at Mechanicsburg Middle School. He says he was "pretty surprised and happy" with his score.

He's not the first in his family to get a perfect score, but he's the youngest.

In June 2003 his brother Ross scored 16-hundred on the S-A-T as a high school junior. The oldest brother, Alan, had 15-hundred-20 on the exam.

Their mother is a high school math teacher and their father is a history professor -- and the boys say doing well is expected of them.

hows this for my intellegnece. I took the test and cheated on all the answers to the person next to me and i scored a miserable 850,lol. Later on did i find out that most tests are different from each other, but if thier was a sat for house music i bet i would ace it.

hows this for my intellegnece. I took the test and cheated on all the answers to the person next to me and i scored a miserable 850,lol. Later on did i find out that most tests are different from each other, but if thier was a sat for house music i bet i would ace it.

haha dumb fuck lol jk. sup dude.

i got a 900 fuck that test. :biggun::biggun::biggun: