Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow!!! This Board Is A Fuckin Snore!!!

i Wish I Could Predict The Turnout Of Some Football Games As Well As I Predicted The Fall Of Clubplanet. Fuckin Post Sit On This Board Stagnet As Hell. When U Guys Are Ready To Sell It, Call Moo At Njg

u predicted the downfall :laugh:

its monkeys like you who helped the downfall with ur worthless promos and posts

WRONG U FUCKIN HERB, IT WAS TAKIN MY (and everyone else's) PROMO POSTS OFF THIS FORUM THAT MADE IT SO BORING. FUCKIN POSTS SIT UP HERE FOR LIKE A MONTH NOW. HAVE FUN CLUB PLANET HERBS

herb hahaha

this coming from the guy who refers to cheeseball djs that are his buddies as SICK spinning in shit venues in nj :laugh::laugh:

I think I may have almost laughed at this.................I think, not sure though.........I'll get back to you on that!!!! Besides, the season is amongst us!!!!!

Do you need me to do yourtaxes?

stiffler how u been? i see your still working ur buddies lick stick like no tomorrow :swallow:

Actually you dumb fuck I only posted on this thread because I saw some looser's sn post here(you) and wanted to annoy you a bit..........I see it worked

Oh and I see you still have no friends and are still the same ol jerkoff you always were!!! Thats cool!!!

Oh btw, I've been fine, thanks for asking...How have you been?

i've been good

i saw one of the same clowns (VIP TECH) post how he predicted the downfall of this board

kind of assinine and moronic coming from him considering he is easily numero uno as to why this board is a mess