Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Amber Frey's Nude Photos - Scott Peterson's mistress

cali44

um have you heard the taped conversations when he TELLS her he's married? he was the biggest pathological liar ever. he made up intricate stories about traveling and being in paris for new years, then when he knew the shit was on the news, he finally told her.

she def did NOT know.

the pictures are real. she talked about taking them when she did the interview with matt lauer. but damn she looks nasty. she told matt that she was trying to get into modeling. eck. the picture with the braces just made me laugh hysterically. :laugh:

how about the one with her jungle bush crawling out? :puke:

I hate when people say his mistress, she did not know he was married! I feel so bad for this girl.

She's a dumb slut, who has yet to have an intelligant thought. IF she has it died from being lonely in her air head. Her 5 mins are up. 2 people died and this slut get millions out of deal? Forget about that nasty hag.

um have you heard the taped conversations when he TELLS her he's married? he was the biggest pathological liar ever. he made up intricate stories about traveling and being in paris for new years, then when he knew the shit was on the news, he finally told her.

she def did NOT know.

So what you are telling me is you are just as dumb as her..

If you cant figure out that someone is fucking married then you are just plain stupid..

Oh scott I would love to see your place...oh sometime

Oh scott whats your home number...ahhh dont have one

Oh scott where do you live again... ahhh over there

Oh scott why are we always going to hotels.. ahhhh I love them

Oh scott why do you like me to put a dildo in your ass..ahhh feels good

Oh scott I am a dumb cunt that got caught being your mistress and didnt want to face that after you killed your wife and kid so I will act like a dumb whore and tell the police I taped our retarded phone calls...

Oh scott my friend introduced us and I let you cream on my face within an hour..

Oh scott I cant wait to have a book on this, so it can be complete dribble and I can put some cheezy pics of me in it and that guy from NBC who is going bald can act concerned..

i am done