Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok am i celibate or a virgin again? cause i think i give up

liqidtouch

so i came to realize something since this past weekend

the issue that got me to post this was mainly because here it is again

All these wonderful holidays passing through where you spend it romantically or in some similar fashion but as the year comes once again i do not have that option....but what i realized since the weekend is that i have some

REAL FRIENDS

a couple asked me out to dinner lastnight for no apparent reason other then they knew id like to go

and to be honest - for the past many many years since i bought this house and moved up here , that has never happened. i was usualy the one to set plans and make my way down to meet everyone an hour+ away.

so lifts the slight depression, and i move forward with a new project

Ahh great, something else to distract me right? hahaha

Tonight i have to create a new commercail for Z100 and Max1063 to air tomorrow morning show (if possable) and on MAX in the evening

If everyone likes it - i will be the goto man for commercial beds and strong produciton work for them both

(Mainly for MAX but z100 plays both their things)

Eric Robinson (aka) Dj Liqid Touch

Welcome to 2005

"took some higher education class" ha, does that mean community college. No one wants to hear your pathetic sob story and loser resume. You sound like a complete joke. Obviously you are not as good at interpersonal relationships as you think you are. These women must not like you as much as you think they do, how do I know this you ask? YOU HAVEN'T HAD SEX SINCE 2003. You should probably just jump off a bridge or tall building

so i came to realize something since this past weekend

the issue that got me to post this was mainly because here it is again

All these wonderful holidays passing through where you spend it romantically or in some similar fashion but as the year comes once again i do not have that option....but what i realized since the weekend is that i have some

REAL FRIENDS

a couple asked me out to dinner lastnight for no apparent reason other then they knew id like to go

and to be honest - for the past many many years since i bought this house and moved up here , that has never happened. i was usualy the one to set plans and make my way down to meet everyone an hour+ away.

so lifts the slight depression, and i move forward with a new project

Ahh great, something else to distract me right? hahaha

Tonight i have to create a new commercail for Z100 and Max1063 to air tomorrow morning show (if possable) and on MAX in the evening

If everyone likes it - i will be the goto man for commercial beds and strong produciton work for them both

(Mainly for MAX but z100 plays both their things)

Eric Robinson (aka) Dj Liqid Touch

Welcome to 2005

Dont worry about it. Everyone gets overly emotional during the holidays. .............. best time of the year to get ass lol ....

So back to u getting sum .... enough about ur commercial .... this aint the career board ... unless there is t&a in that commercial, we dont wanta hear about it lol jk

Yo Late

you need to get me your contact info so i can hit you up when i come over to LA soon.

Im working out a date and deal to broadcast on 99.3fm out there

theyll fly me out - hotel included - ill spin live for the local FM area.

You know the drill

If it works in the schedule - we can book a venue night same time i do the later evening broadcast so you get the advertise benefite from the station.

(ill bulldig them into adding that to my expences which they would cover anyway) haahha

Yo Late

you need to get me your contact info so i can hit you up when i come over to LA soon.

Im working out a date and deal to broadcast on 99.3fm out there

theyll fly me out - hotel included - ill spin live for the local FM area.

You know the drill

If it works in the schedule - we can book a venue night same time i do the later evening broadcast so you get the advertise benefite from the station.

(ill bulldig them into adding that to my expences which they would cover anyway) haahha

E -

Very cool. I'll hit u up later today..... and I gotta super hot story to tell you about last night lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Im looking at my date book (the one i set appointments into) and here i see my old one.

It comes to note that the last time i had sex was March 28th or 29th depending on how you look at the time of night Tee Hee :) .

Now theres something really important at the bottom of this so please...read on.

Ok well i have made sure to understand and listen to what women both like to hear and what is really proper to say / act / do / etc

I keep myself pretty clean (from substances) i mean it wasnt until a year and a half ago that i actually started drinking even with all the clubs and events and dinner meetings i go out to. about August 2003 i started drinking any kind of alcohol. and tust me, even then i was WAY over 21. Im 31 now.

What can i say. I have never had a bad date - unless she was uninteresting or had nothing to offer conversation.

when it comes to needs - i can see them when they are apparent - even most times when they arent to others.

Never did any kind of drug nor will it EVER. :bowdown:

And getting physical (negatively) isnt something that even crosses my mind-

Hell now that i think about it, the last 5 girlfriends ive had, i have never had an argument with. Hmm i must have been doing something right.

SO whats the deal now?

I can meet a women in any setting and in minutes have them open up as if i was thier best friend since birth, telling me anything and almost everything. :love:

When it comes to a romance setting, or doing something romantic, i can be 100% creative

EXAMPLE:

I went out on a date with someone. They met me at the resturant.

Before she got there i went early, told the Hostes

"Please make sure to place this on our table when our meals arrive . Not befor or after"

Home girl was RIGHT ON POINT -

What was placed on the table were 3 roses that i cut the stems down to about 3 inches and had the hostest place the rose bulbs with the short stem, into a brandy snifter with only crushed ice in it holding the roses up.

No water.

And this is a common date for me - there have been dates where i noticed a piano in the place and went right up and started playing in front of everyone. Much to the ladies suprise. Microphone and all. :beer:

Im not going to say im some kinda Don' Juan when it comes to dating but i can honestly say. " I know exactly how to make it a perfect evening from my end of things"

--own my own business

--worked in positions of companies which would obviously who a high level of intelligence

--very creative

--Now this one is the truth

The 1st thing i never do is LIE:

Because i only do things so that i can benefite rom them

Heres what i get for lieing.

1) I have to make sure i remember completely the lie incase they ever ask me again

2) i have to make sure there are NO outside forces that can mistakingly get her the TRUTH

3) Rid myself of guilt and make myself devoid of emotion

and most importantly

4) The best thing that i gain by lieing is the total LACK of her trusting me when she finds out because men are not as smart as women so SHE WILL FIND OUT

So add to this a couple years in the militarly + higher education classes and a few other things not to mention i have already bought one home - and took on purchase of a second one just to fix it up and resell it.

Doing that i actually gained about 80,000 from it.

I truely am a very humble person (as i have been told anyway)

and the other traits i get when someone describes me is

Entertaining / honest / comforting

so whats the problem - i keep waiting because when love or relationships are supposed to happen..they will just happen

but obviously im not the type to just sit back and wait for the greater forces to make the advances in my life.....obviously not me.

Again about that date in March from the top......you need to understand..it was 2003 not 2004.

:makeout:

your post made NO SENSE to me....your all over the place.....you seriously sound like a fucking whackjob....no one gives a fuck about how many houses you have, when the last time u had sex ect. ect....stop it and stop it now...thanks

Ok well i have made sure to understand and listen to what women both like to hear and what is really proper to say / act / do / etc

who gives a fuck what is proper??? is that the kind of girl your looking for???

no offense, but i dont think a tea and crumpets proper girl is lookin for a 30 year old DJ boyfriend...

Did you become a DJ so you could own 2 houses and live in them alone???

i figure you became a dj cause you love music and its gotta be one of the funnest jobs... aside from mine of course...

i don't know if your lookin for advice or what...

but... here's some anyway...(from what i gathered from your lil essay)

...STOP trying to please everyone... STOP climbin up girls asses on the first date... BE YOU... don't act proper cause some bitch you barely know wants you too... BE YOU... LIVE YA LIFE... if you stop worryin bout shit... and live your plush ass life to the fullest the ladies will come... hopefully you'll both cum...

good luck...

:bounce: