Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DT AT TWILO AFTERHOURS SUN FEB 18TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by cesarleo:

DANNY WILL BE AT TWILO FEB 18TH AFTERHOURS!!!!!!EVEN BETTER IS THAT C. COX WILL BE OPENING FOR HIM.....THE NIGHT OF ALL NIGHTS!!!!!!!!! (IT WAS CONFIRMED ON DANNY'S SIGHT). GOD THIS CAN'T BE TRUE....CAN IT!?!?!?

ok buddie i was just on his site, and nowhere on the tour dates does it say that he's playing Twilo. it can't be possible...that bitch junior would never allow it. i don't know where the fuck you're getting your info from...

cwm8.gif

------------------

Don't call me baby...

I Just want to clear this up, I was the person who posted the original post on DT's board, I was on the phone with him when I posted it, the Date is correct, he will be playing on Sunday February 18th from 4am onwards...Carl Cox will be opening for him...He was asked to play this saturday as in tonight before Junior, Junior actually called him...But he declined that date...So get your diapers ready DT is making his return to Twilo...

Awww Sukie Sukie Now...

-Mac

------------------

Gigs : Sound Factory, Saturday 11/25...12-4

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Well, i should have mentioned i got the info from your post. Anyway, does this mean he could potentially be opening up for junior on sat. in the future? I'm not feelin that at all. I don't think he should open up for anyone, rather the other way around. Or perhaps he could get a bi-monthly party going on fri. or something?!?!