Clubplanet Nightlife Community

If u use reg AoL and use a lan connection....

myrlin

Carefull of the most recent update. The dial up adapter it installs wrecked havoc with my cable modem config. I disabled the dial up adapter (removing it does work cause when u launch aol it reinstalls)

I think it might be a freak thing but if you notice it, just disable it if your having issues.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif

No Claudio, AOL is notorious for doing that to your system. Most versions of AOL and IM do something jacked to a lot of systems... Be careful that it didn't install the AOL adapter (their own ver of the dial-up adapter) that could give you problems later..... AOL sucks!!!!!!!! Although IM is nice to have .... cwm21.gifcwm23.gif

Originally posted by ibhugh:

No Claudio, AOL is notorious for doing that to your system. Most versions of AOL and IM do something jacked to a lot of systems... Be careful that it didn't install the AOL adapter (their own ver of the dial-up adapter) that could give you problems later..... AOL sucks!!!!!!!! Although IM is nice to have .... cwm21.gifcwm23.gif

Ya i just disable their adapter crap... wink.gif

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gifwizard.gif