Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chicago Sucks

freakadon4u

Awesome...when?

I live in Chicago, IL...err Hanover Park, IL (that should be more specific....if you make it that far...send me a PM i will gladly give you my address :gang:

i don't think Greyhound takes foodstamps. Of course this jagoff can resort to tossing salads for bus fare. Is it still ten licks for a quarter?

He Said Is It Still 10 Licks, Damn Fagot U Really Know Huh !!!!!

You ma' wanted to to try the "how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll", but on my schlong. I'm not sure if it's really ten, but reason I said 10 was because the idiot skank could only count that high. Somehow that doesn't surprise me.

Brilliant Comeback. That One Hurt, Stupid Little Mutt Run Home To Your Public Housing Complex. Are You Still Selling The Scuptures You Make Out Carving Your Government Cheese. Little Mutt, I Pay Taxes To Feed Stupid People Like You And You Re-pay Me By Playing With Your Food.

Brilliant Comeback. That One Hurt, Stupid Little Mutt Run Home To Your Public Housing Complex. Are You Still Selling The Scuptures You Make Out Carving Your Government Cheese. Little Mutt, I Pay Taxes To Feed Stupid People Like You And You Re-pay Me By Playing With Your Food.

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT A COMPLEX, I GOT A JOB BITCH AND I LIVE IN A BROWNSTONE, DRIVE A NAVIGATOR. WHAT U DRIVE PUNK WHAT U GOT, JUST A DICK UP UR ASS !!!!

A brownstone? Just because the doublewide trailor has wood paneling doesn't make it a brownstone moron. OOOOHH and you drive a Navigator. Are the rims spinnin yo!!! Look, look dog, look!! They spinnin, they spinnin!!!! They so shiny and tight. When you get enough of me embarrasing your slow ass?

A brownstone? Just because the doublewide trailor has wood paneling doesn't make it a brownstone moron. OOOOHH and you drive a Navigator. Are the rims spinnin yo!!! Look, look dog, look!! They spinnin, they spinnin!!!! They so shiny and tight. When you get enough of me embarrasing your slow ass?

no they dont spin, dont need shit like that, i can pimp your mother and your girl without them. you sound like a corny white boy from the suburbs. that wants to be live but your corny. i have no time for corn balls. if you was in ny i'd fuck u up for the hell of it. you are a waste of my time. this is my last message to a punk ass nigga. if you do respond again you really are a bitch, talk to your self bitch boy. i get money and pussy dont have time to argue with bitches !!!!adios

That's ok to run away with your tail between your legs little mutt. I'm sure mommy will comfort you and she'll have her teet ready for you to suckle on. I won't be offended that you won't have anymore time for me, but make time to study for that G.E.D. dumbass, and work on the spelling.