Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chus and Cheballos delivered.

that shit was insane! :pint:

Big shout out to the whole CP family that was present, Gabe, Mask, Argdiesel, Kimmy etc. I lost like 5 pounds at this party, it was the best music I've heard in such a long time. It's a shame I missed these guys at Arc, I see why Danny likes them so much. It also makes me miss living in Spain where that sound is everywhere.

The system at Canal Room is amazing and for 10$, who could ask for more?

Great party, I commend Andy a lot, it takes balls to bring in acts like that.

My feet are gonna hurt tomorrow-Eric

HOly crap dude first off I HATE DANCING IN JEANS lol. ANd second dude you were goin crazy on the floor good patying it up with you and your peeps. yeah so i wore jeans cus they were called SILVER lol yeah yeah i knowbut i caouldnt resist, but nver again they look good but a bitch to dance in.

MUSIC WISE Ali wasnt in town so it was MAC of LES representing he played great music but there was a lot of train wrecs for various reasons, monitors,mixer,etc. No one should knock his skills. Pretty good crowd as well, it really felt like everyone was there for the IBRICAN BOYS which didnt dissapint at all. The cp crew was rippin it up in tehcorners the madeevents peeps were bouincing along with us all over the floor as well. Danny t, victor calderone, angel moares in the house a well feeling the beats. Nevr been to this venue b4 but most def will be goin back, especially in 2 weeks for the tsunami benefit SHIT IS GONNA BE INSANE. Much respect to everyone involve in this party for putting it together and i wish ya the best of luck.Also thanks for everything guys.

Shit im still awake and bored now lol tonite eman and lola at cielo then dt at spirit WOOHOO then sadly work. But this night was a blast even if i couldnt find my goove at all. Yo dj gary j glad to see you and yor bro having fun as well hehe. Also respect to all those thatcame and left early cause of work today.

I had a great time last night. Like others have said there were a myriad of technical issues but that didn't stop me from having a blast. I thought Mac was only so so. He played a lot of anthems early on to get people on the floor but after that he got better. As for Chus & Ceballos, I was very impressed. The Iberican sound was in full effect. Haven't heard music that good in a while. You are in for it tonight Boston... Great to see everyone out last night...

Shoutouts:

Gabe

Elisio

Kimee

Jenn

Claudia

Jay

Joel

Ekta

Chris

Walid

Thanks to Andy & company for throwing this party! Can't wait for the next one! Friday mornings just got a lot rougher... :pint:

Last night was just what the doctor ordered.

Absolutely amazing, from the venue, to the crowd, and most importantly the music. Seriously, everything was great.

No shouts here for anyone just because I don't know any of you, but I'm sure we said our random hellos and his at one point. :)

Thanks to whoever put this together.

-M

There were a lot of CP'ers in the back left corner... (If you're facing the DJ booth...)

Ahh.. that would explain why I didn't run into anyone (not that I would know what anyone looked like anyways..?)

For the time I was on the dance floor, I was towards the front on the left, closer to the DJ booth.

Oh wells.. there will be many more opportunities.. like Satoshi Tomiie for example. :aright:

Ahh.. that would explain why I didn't run into anyone (not that I would know what anyone looked like anyways..?)

For the time I was on the dance floor, I was towards the front on the left, closer to the DJ booth.

Oh wells.. there will be many more opportunities.. like Satoshi Tomiie for example. :aright:

You probably did see me... I was the only one in the place wearing a Yankee cap... ;)

every angle of the night was just on point .. thanks to thorin for hookin it up and everyone else involved .. where is deko .. i wanna hear more of these cats ..

pm vsoto212 or jerry x... vic is the man to talk to if you're headin to deko... it's in jersey (sayreville) on rt. 35 (i think)... hope this helps

Taken from Rhythmism: Mac explains the technical difficulties last night

just want to clarify a couple of things as to why it was such a mess last night - i had a huge fight with some of the people at the club over the entire situation - they had just installed the mixer and cdj's in that booth hours prior to the club opening and apparently not bothered to check anything - the cdj's were bleeding into other channels when i got off the decks, all channels were at zero and the music was still playing from both channels - only by ejecting both cd's did the music cut out - the sound guy said that he would continue to the "test" the system and thats why i got off as i was used as a guinea pig to work out the kinks prior to c&c going on, who were supposed to go on at 12, and went on at 1, because the clock radio monitors at 10, were lower than headphones at less than 1 - if anyone saw me mixing with my ear right up against the monitor that is why... i had to endure them working to fix all of that while trying to play...every dj that was in the booth while i was playing up until they fixed it including c&c were laughing at how ridiculous it was...

Also Taken from Rhythmism

mac is a good friend of mind and that made what happened last night so much harder for me to not freak out.

as a very hands on promoter, i take full responsibility for what happened.

i know zippy about technical stuff, and being that the venue has played host to sasha, mathew dear / swayzak, and that robots party, all of wich i attended, i thought the sound and booth would be in order.

obviously that wasnt the case. even though the venue has played host to some major events, we still had to rent equipment- cdjs and c and c wanted a rane mixer.

i didnt personally handle the rental of the equipment, bc as previously stated, i know nothing. ( mac said something a few days about an heath and allen mixer and i thought he was talking about the kid that played mel gibson's son in the Patriot).

when i arrived at the club the monitors werent working properly from the get go and the mixing looked as if it had been dragged to the club trailing a moped. i could not have anticipated this, nor could any of the other promoters/djs involved in the night.

it was our first party and obviously we need to get there earlier to make sure everything is in order. im sure after we get a few parties under our belt and genereate some cash for the venue, we will be able to convince them to buy proper equipment- much like we did at cellar bar.

we have some good shit lined up for the next couple of parties there-

i will announce the jan. 27th party soon and on feb 24th we have kaskade and colette. things will be ironed out next time around.

i am sorry to the people that came out about the gliches, but mostly i'm sorry to mac for having to be put in that position.

its real easy for people to be critical on a message board, but its alot more difficult to accomplish what mac and ali have over the years- their discog speaks for itself. so please take it easy, it was an honest mistake and we will work our best to make sure it doesnt happen again.

well well well the last time i danced my ass off was at 718 sessions like a month ago othe rthen going to the studio with my peeps,but what an insane night of music fucking awesome.the track that started it all for me was house

music" i think mac played it thats hit made me move.when Chus & Ceballos came on they were doing some major damage with every single track they played

its funny how me and gabe on the way there were listening to a Set they did

that i had just put onto my ipod.we were dancing on the subway and these two lesbian girls saw that and gabe let one of them listen to set the girl was shaking

her ass to this and wanted to come to canal room to see them.i thought that was great how our energy before the party rubbed off on them haha..gotta love

iberican sound these guys are no joke alot of dj's should really listen to what these boys bring to the states every time they come here they rocked ikon last year and now absofuckinglutely destroyed Canal room from 1 till about 5

great party all in all, shout outs to the entire cp crew that showed up.Eliseo,Gabe,Brandon,betti and her friend,Bassboy,IjivU,kitty and Agi,Drew,Alan & kimmee,Cai and his boy,Jenn and her girls.dam if i forgot some peoples sorry lol.

Chus & Ceballos 3:16