Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chus and Cheballos delivered.

what a great night!!! - had an amazing time...

the venue - sound system - crowd - everything on point...(except for the mixing problem which i thought was pretty funny...)

first time hearing c&c live - absolutely fantastic...

great to hang out w/ the CP people as usual - you guys are the best...:)

yeah - i got around 3 hrs of sleep as well - working today was soooo painful...

good to see u man..

and all you other CP degenerates

thanks for coming out everyone! Party def got off to a great start, just have a few kinks to work out and we will be in good shape :)

lots of industry in the house last night...Danny T swung thru, Angel Moraes, Victor Calderone, Creamer, Steve Porter, Richie Santana and lots more I am probably forgeting...lol

next event will be a massive fundraiser for the Tsunami Victims/Red Cross on the 27th at Canal :)

good to see u man..

and all you other CP degenerates

thanks for coming out everyone! Party def got off to a great start, just have a few kinks to work out and we will be in good shape :)

lots of industry in the house last night...Danny T swung thru, Angel Moraes, Victor Calderone, Creamer, Steve Porter, Richie Santana and lots more I am probably forgeting...lol

next event will be a massive fundraiser for the Tsunami Victims/Red Cross on the 27th at Canal :)

hey andy - good to see you as well - thanks for putting together events like this - you are the man! - much respect... :)